10% Off Orders Over $40!

King Bio Homeopathic, HGH, Anti-Aging Formula, Triple Potency, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

This is great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on Feb 01, 2009

I am buying my second bottle of this right now because, surprisingly, it did work. By that I mean that I had better energy during the day and slept well at night. I think it contributed to better hormone balance, thereby making me feel better. Believe me, I wouldn't spend another $17 if it didn't have noticeable benefits. I also noticed that other brands have alcohol and cost more. I would not like the taste of alcohol in my mouth. This just tastes like water, maybe slightly sweet.

Worked just fine

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Apr 05, 2010

I got results after just two days of taking this product. It did everything the label said it works on, and I lost about 5 pounds in three weeks. I've ordered more. I did get a couple of skin blemishes, but I backed off from 6 doses daily to 4 and they went away.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2668908 on Jun 22, 2010

I started taking this almost a month ago. Within 1.5 weeks a weird sore on my leg that had been there for over 6 months started to heal (and is now gone) and I can sleep on my right side for the first time in years without it going numb and feeling pain.

Over priced at Iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer1152279 on Oct 17, 2010

I've shopped at iherb for a number of years, but lately I've noticed that their prices are higher than other online stores. The king bio hgh product for instance, I always paid around $16.00 for it on other sites, but iherb charges $22.49. I just did a google search and found it for $16.49. I'm not happy with iherb raising their prices on so many products. I may be taking my business elsewhere.

Use this directly on skin and add to facial lotion and gels too.

Posted by Reviewer1252707 on Jul 22, 2009

Use this product directly on the skin not orally. I like the effect as good as the expensive less active ingredient facial gels and cremes with HGH added into it already. I can target specific spots or just usually spray one to two spurts onto my hand or cheeks and then apply my favorite creme right over the top mixing well and into the skin to blend. I believe it improves the texture and color of my skin....makes it appear less dull. Wrinkles well maybe that's to subjective to call. I think maybe it's improved the texture more which improves the newest lines. Less dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »