10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

King Bio Homeopathic, Lungs & Bronchial Relief, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

King Bio Homeopathic Lungs & Bronchial Relief

Posted by Reviewer2256910 on Sep 09, 2008

I was on a bus trip to Lancaster, PA and started wheezing and coughing. Luckily, I had put a spray bottle of the Lungs Relief in my purse and two sprays calmed my symptoms. Later, I had shortness of breath, and same remedy, same relief. I used the spray twice and it lasted all day. I would highly recommend this product

Helps asthma attack

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Sep 29, 2009

My teenage daughter has asthma brought on by exercise or stress. She used this one night because her asthma inhaler was empty. It helped her catch her breath almost right away. I think applying a cool wet cloth to her face also helped. Nice to know in case the inhaler isn't available.

King Bio Homeopathic, Lungs and Bronchial Relief.

Posted by Reviewer2555453 on Apr 26, 2009

I have found this to be extremely beneficial for me, with mild food allergies and sensitivity to perfumes and detergents, it really helps a lot and most of all I do not have to take chemical prescriptions. My sister also uses it and loves it, too. Barbara

King Bio Homeopathic, Lungs & Bronchial Relief, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (KBH-50532)

Posted by Reviewer3250450 on Aug 06, 2008

Excellent at relieving congestion.

Not effective

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

Really hoping this would work coz it's all natural, but it didn't! My husband has dust allergy that causes wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This product says it gives fast relief from all those. My husband has been trying it every night for 3 months without success. He tried increasing the dose, still ended up having to use his inhaler. Two stars 'coz I like a natural alternative and this may be suitable for someone else. Won't buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »