July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

King Bio Homeopathic, Lymph Detox, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jul 07, 2011

I have been using this product for several months and it has helped me tremendously. I did nothing else to see the effect it would have. I had several clogged points and they have cleared enough to control 99% of the pain. Never want to be without it.

King Bio

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Mar 20, 2014

This really works! I have glands that swell and are painful. Every time I use this I get relief within a day. Just recently I had a gland swell after I used an acupressure mat, and it really hurt. I used this once and a couple hours later it was feeling better. I continued to used it and the pain is gone. It's weird because I always feel like a product has to taste bad for it to work, but this tastes like water. I highly recommend it!!

Lymph detox

Posted by 5715115882291783609 on Mar 19, 2013

I have not felt a huge difference over two weeks of taking this.