Connie

Posted by 4896635731400067291 on Apr 25, 2016

The shampoo is great.

Smells good but too drying on my hair

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

The smell is great, but I found this shampoo way too drying on my hair. I also experienced somewhat of a coated feeling like with protein or silicone products which I didn't like. My scalp feels sore after using this, so definately NO repurchase!

Kinky-Curly, Come Clean, Natural Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by 4987758432037086581 on May 23, 2015

Love it, it keeps my hair moisturized and my hair feels so clean after I use it.

Great...

Posted by 5757676804147716549 on Apr 06, 2015

Cleans well and has a great after smell....

This is a big NO

Posted by 5510514262715760852 on Dec 31, 2014

i've always wanted a clarifiyng sulfate free shampoo. Even though I've read bad reviews about it but I gave it a shot.. The WORST THING EVER it made my hair BRITTLE !! THIN AND LIGHT And DRY and my hair is thick!! Yes it cleans but it made my hair worser than ever :(( even though the gel and leavE in conditioner are great.! But this is the worst

I don't think I will buy this again

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

I will finish my bottle, but I'm pretty sure I will not buy this again. This shampoo is very harsh and strips my hair to the point where I can't even run my hands through it to wash it out. My hair is always frizzy and unhappy after I use it and it seems like I can't use enough conditioner to fix it. I give it two stars only because it does do what it promises, your hair will be clean, but it is not in a healthy way.

Great natural hair shampoo

Posted by 5758880526970962632 on May 16, 2014

This is an amazing hair wash I am natural headed and it is great, I love that it is clear and the smell is nice and refreshing. Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Really clean!

Posted by 4886069169022911358 on Sep 26, 2013

This shampoo really left my hair very clean and soft. I did not need to use a lot and lathers great.

très contente de ce shampoing

Posted by 4649038329698004146 on Sep 16, 2013

très satisfaite du produit pour mes cheveux bouclés ! Quand pourra t'on trouver ces produits en France?

Not sulfate free

Posted by 5040002935173117247 on Sep 15, 2013

Ok for whose who think this product is sulfate free, it's contains c14-16 olefin sulfonate which is harsher than SLS. It is really irritating for skin. I really hope that they are gonna change the composition... Et pour les français. Ce produit contient un détergent bien plus irritant que les SLS, il est certes dérivé d'un produit naturel mais est à fuir absolument.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »