Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

Ehh

Posted by 5199726057689865149 on May 05, 2016

It doesn't work well on thick hair. While it does smell good (in the beginning) it doesn't do much to keep your hair moisturized. I would like to apply it right after washing my hair...it didn't even help with detangling. I tried to use it as a rinse/conditioner and I didn't notice any difference in my hair texture. It's not so bad to deserve 1star, but it also isn't the greatest.

Not for coily afro hair

Posted by 4849293835739138571 on Aug 26, 2016

It's hard to tell what hair "type" you have and if a product will benefit, but I have very curly, tangly, knot prone hair. I thought this would finally be the product that would save me, but it dries my hair out fast and barely detangles. It gives enough slip for a few seconds, then, it's like there was never any product there. And as my hair mats easily, it dries and tangles and I'm pulling out balls connected by a knot. Disappointed.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5243641791948897720 on Dec 07, 2016

I wanted so badly for this to work for me but no matter how I tried it, no luck. I have wavy curly hair, fine but a lot of it and bit dry. This made my hair dull, dry and frizzy. Shame as it gets a lot of raves !

Did not like it

Posted by 5660987442627018080 on Dec 14, 2016

Out of all the leave in conditioners that I have bought for my natural hair this product is my least favorite because it did not work well with other product and leave a white residue on my hair which I did not like. It is the most expensive leave in conditioner I have ever bought and I won't be buying it again

Pas en mettre bcp

Posted by 4945063168875962072 on Jul 30, 2013

Faut en mettre a petite dose sinon ça colle les cheveux