Very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2240535 on May 01, 2012

This product is fabulous.This tames and elongates my hair. I highly recommend it.

Coated hair, but not didn't find great

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This coated my hair, but didn't like the feel of leaving it in hair. Didn't find it detangled great.

Pas mal...

Posted by 5233876842193890468 on Jun 27, 2013

Détend bien les boucles mais ne laisse pas un toucher très doux sur les cheveux.

I don't get the hype

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

I bought this leave in solely because of the rave reviews and I am disappointed. I don't have any problems (flakes, stickiness, etc) but it feels like I have no conditioner at all in my hair. I am 2/3 of the way through the bottle and with daily use my hair has become kind of stiff and straw like. My $1 Suave conditioner does a much better job. I'd say save your money for something else.

Initially Moisturizing Then Dries Up

Posted by 5462867854239304574 on Feb 29, 2016

This gives a good slip when first applied but gradually makes my afro hair tends coily and easily knotted and then completely dries up by the next day, not a good leave-in for me.

its good but not what i was expecting

Posted by 4998312128271087021 on Sep 12, 2016

it dose the job it holds the curls for a good period of time but it feels just like a hair gel and i dont like the feeling of it on my hair i thought it will be more like a hair conditioner and it dose't have the best smell