Connie

Posted by 4896635731400067291 on Apr 25, 2016

I really like the conditioner.

The best for afro hair

Posted by 4753370893888348935 on Mar 28, 2016

Although the price is high for that little amount of product, its totally worth it since it detangles my 4a/b afro very gently even with the worst knots. It smells nice and it's also good for styling. Doesn't leave withe stuff and my hair seems to be really thankful when I use it. Definitely a must try for any afro girl/guy.

i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

Posted by j-pack on Mar 23, 2016

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

¡Desenreda en un plis plas!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Puedes usarla como acondicionadora o como crema de peinado. ¡Me ha encantado! Si la usas como acondicionadora desenreda el cabello muy rápido, su textura tipo gel no es impedimento, penetra fácilmente y hace efecto al instante. ¡Y su olorcito tropical es riquísimo! Como crema de peinado hay que usar poquísimo, para una melena media con medio guisante es suficiente. Lo que no acabo de entender es el listado de ingredientes de su INCI, creo que está mal redactado. De todas formas.. ¡Buena compra!

my favorite leave in

Posted by 5038044940238155727 on Jan 29, 2016

this is "the leave in" makes my curls soft and reduces frizz

great

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

Really detangle a softens my hair love it

Perfect !

Posted by 5459464537142471107 on Dec 27, 2015

My favorite leave in ! Love it

It works!

Posted by Bee11PT on Dec 12, 2015

Nice smell and it really works for knots! I'm very pleased, have only used it once so far but will continue using it.

Maravilloso

Posted by 5586035476815957123 on Oct 01, 2015

Genial para el pelo rizado, desenreda e hidrata mucho

Great

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.