i dont leave reviews, but i HAVE to this time

Posted by j-pack on Mar 23, 2016

I never really cared that much about my hair. That's the reason I've been brushing it with normal brushes my whole life, just destroying my natural curl pattern. But as I'm getting older I've decided to start taking better care of my hair, and have at least tried brushing my hair using only my fingers, as I was told to do to protect my curl pattern. I would have to say my curl pattern is maybe type 3b/c, just taking a shot in the dark. I would never in a million years be able to get through my hair using only my fingers. it's impossible. Especially after sleeping on it all night. I put this stuff in as soon as I got it this morning after showering. Within 15 seconds my fingers were gliding through my knot free hair. It's absolutely insane. as im living in japan right now it helps that shipping is crazy cheap. thank you, iherb, for my soft, knot free curls!

No more knots!!

Posted by 5054769287001981037 on May 29, 2016

99% love this product. First tried this product on my curly hair a bit over a year ago when it was bob length, now it's substantially longer and still no need to comb/brush ever!! I put it into wet hair after co-washing and run thru with fingers. Works a treat, nice and light, no frizz 👍 & great curl definition. I back it up with Giovanni gel for a bit of hold/extra curl def for a night out. Just starting my 3rd bottle. Lasts ages. 1% dislike is the smell on wet hair, a bit like bubblegum. I can deal with that 😃

Great leave-in

Posted by 5426444211615472926 on Jan 09, 2015

Really the best leave-in conditioner for me! Very nice smell, perfect detangler, not sticky or greasy. Works wonders in my curly hair- would buy this over and over again

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

muy buen producto

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 23, 2015

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Great detangler didn't like it as a leave-in

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

This is definately a great detangler. But I need to dillute it a bit to make it work on my low porosity hair. As a leave-in it made my hair too soft and flat. I like this product a lot for both me and my childrens long hair, but I like the children version Tiny Twirls even better.

Perfect <3

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

I looooove love love this leave in, it smells good, detangles well and makes my 3c curls so bouncy and beautiful! I highly recommend it!

i love it

Posted by 5390970797169683550 on Jan 08, 2013

super product, my hair are soft and easy to work. very very good

Awesome Product

Posted by 5162922615272955059 on Jan 25, 2013

Very moisturizing leave in conditioner. I prefer this product over Giovanni Direct Leave In.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

My new favorite conditioner. It's a excellent detangler for my 3a hair, it has a light lovely smell and does not weigh my hair down but collects my curls perfectly. Will definitively buy again.