Super

Posted by 5416909137710127592 on Jul 03, 2013

C'est un must pour moi. Il hydrate et définit très bien. Il m'aide aussi au démêlage et je m'en sers également en leave-in. Sans silicone ou autre cochonnerie , je l'ai adopté pour longtemps je pense...

muy buen producto

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 23, 2015

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

Good

Posted by 5186913390961424539 on Dec 14, 2013

Très bon leave-in. Pour un style effet mouillet

No more knots!!

Posted by 5054769287001981037 on May 29, 2016

99% love this product. First tried this product on my curly hair a bit over a year ago when it was bob length, now it's substantially longer and still no need to comb/brush ever!! I put it into wet hair after co-washing and run thru with fingers. Works a treat, nice and light, no frizz 👍 & great curl definition. I back it up with Giovanni gel for a bit of hold/extra curl def for a night out. Just starting my 3rd bottle. Lasts ages. 1% dislike is the smell on wet hair, a bit like bubblegum. I can deal with that 😃

Great detangler didn't like it as a leave-in

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

This is definately a great detangler. But I need to dillute it a bit to make it work on my low porosity hair. As a leave-in it made my hair too soft and flat. I like this product a lot for both me and my childrens long hair, but I like the children version Tiny Twirls even better.

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 22, 2012

My new favorite conditioner. It's a excellent detangler for my 3a hair, it has a light lovely smell and does not weigh my hair down but collects my curls perfectly. Will definitively buy again.

Perfect <3

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

I looooove love love this leave in, it smells good, detangles well and makes my 3c curls so bouncy and beautiful! I highly recommend it!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5162922615272955059 on Jan 25, 2013

Very moisturizing leave in conditioner. I prefer this product over Giovanni Direct Leave In.