New To iHerb?

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Nov 14, 2013

I was looking for a conditioner that had no silicone etc... This offers a nice smooth conditioned feel to my hair however, I have fine wavy hair and it is too heavy for me as a leave in. It works GREAT as a wash out conditioner for me, especially after I dye my hair with Henna.

Perfect leave in

Posted by 5107482811015981388 on Oct 30, 2013

This extremely powerful mango fruit extract conditioner is totally natural and very easy to use. It spreads through wet hair will total ease, smells great. Once the hair dries it does not leave it greasy or heavy but with enhanced and more defined curls. Use with moderation depending on hair type. Definitely a keeper.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Nov 01, 2013

It feels kinda like a silicone-product, (in a good way) but luckily it isn't! It smells great, sweet but not overly sweet. The smell reminds me of some of those really good-smelling rubber erasers! I will be using this more of this, and this product has tempted me to try more from the brand.

Good ingredients

Posted by 5634084417419956921 on Oct 15, 2013

Makes my curls soft. I use it as a leave in conditioner, it really does not define my type 3b curls, just giving them a soft bounce.

Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair is type 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, med/high porosity, low density. I really like it as a detangler and leave-in. I have never experienced a conditioner with this much slip before and it was kind of a shock moment for me the first time I used it. A little goes a LONG way! I usually fill my palm with conditioner, but this one i only use a tiny "plop". It leaves my hair soft and light, a bit to light for me. I would like it to be a tiny bit more heavy. If you buy this you should first consider the fact that there is NO oils in this. It has great ingredients but no oils which can be good or bad depending on your hair!