EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.99
$12.00
Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 140 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 117 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Kinky Curly Knot Today

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

muy buen producto

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 23, 2015

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Amazing for defining my wavy hair, depending on what I use it can go almost totally straight, this brings it into full curly territory. Moisturizes adequately too, worth the price for sure.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great detangler didn't like it as a leave-in

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

This is definately a great detangler. But I need to dillute it a bit to make it work on my low porosity hair. As a leave-in it made my hair too soft and flat. I like this product a lot for both me and my childrens long hair, but I like the children version Tiny Twirls even better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Perfect <3

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by natyboo on Jun 06, 2015

I looooove love love this leave in, it smells good, detangles well and makes my 3c curls so bouncy and beautiful! I highly recommend it!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 117 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »