Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Awesome

Posted by 5022118339665852682 on Oct 13, 2014

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb

Great leave-in

Posted by 5426444211615472926 on Jan 09, 2015

Really the best leave-in conditioner for me! Very nice smell, perfect detangler, not sticky or greasy. Works wonders in my curly hair- would buy this over and over again

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Nov 14, 2013

I was looking for a conditioner that had no silicone etc... This offers a nice smooth conditioned feel to my hair however, I have fine wavy hair and it is too heavy for me as a leave in. It works GREAT as a wash out conditioner for me, especially after I dye my hair with Henna.

Perfect leave in

Posted by 5107482811015981388 on Oct 30, 2013

This extremely powerful mango fruit extract conditioner is totally natural and very easy to use. It spreads through wet hair will total ease, smells great. Once the hair dries it does not leave it greasy or heavy but with enhanced and more defined curls. Use with moderation depending on hair type. Definitely a keeper.