EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$11.99

$12.00

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(5)
Reviews | English
Sort By

great conditioner for CG method

Posted by 4668086135895831052 on Mar 27, 2015

this conditioner is very good product. it leaves your hair silky and easy for detangle. I use it with my 2B wavy hair and it is silicone free.

Was this review helpful to you?

muy buen producto

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 23, 2015

Al comprarlo pensé que sería más o menos del montón, pero me he llevado una grata sorpresa. Tengo mucho pelo, seco, muy rizado y que se enreda muy, muy fácilmente; por lo que siempre suelo usar mucha cantidad de productos acondicionadores y emplear mucho tiempo para acomodar mínimamente el pelo. Este producto es distinto, cunde mucho y solo se necesita una pequeña cantidad, tiene un poder desenredante excepcional (mucho mayor que productos cargados de siliconas), no tiene un olor muy fuerte, desliza bien, no reseca, no apelmaza...; además, al ser tan efectivo, se ahorra tiempo y acabas con el pelo enseguida. Ha sido todo un acierto que volveré a comprar seguro.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

nice smel

Posted by 4693455285003537819 on Mar 16, 2015

Leaves my hair soft to touch. Smels sweet, for me is something like honey. I like it

Was this review helpful to you?

Desenredante estupendo

Posted by Maruchi on Feb 16, 2015

Es estupendo, mis hijas tienen el pelo rizado a lo afro y se lo desenreda fenomenal, seguro que repito!

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by 5716718683512801779 on Feb 10, 2015

Bought this product to use with the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, but most days I can use this as a finish product over my Fructis Argan Oil. My hair has never looked better!

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent

Posted by 5435619786078561161 on Jan 25, 2015

Excellent . I can live without it. it changed my life

Was this review helpful to you?

not deceived !

Posted by 5745104350702207754 on Jan 21, 2015

This product does well its job of moisturising my hair !

Was this review helpful to you?

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I have 2C-3A thick hair, and I am caucasian. I use this as a leave in, and I only need the tiniest bit. It is lovely and all natural. I love the smell and the fact that it isn't sticky or greasy.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Great leave-in

Posted by 5426444211615472926 on Jan 09, 2015

Really the best leave-in conditioner for me! Very nice smell, perfect detangler, not sticky or greasy. Works wonders in my curly hair- would buy this over and over again

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 07, 2015

Tenía demasiadas expectativas... Está bien

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 123 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »