Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair is type 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, med/high porosity, low density. I really like it as a detangler and leave-in. I have never experienced a conditioner with this much slip before and it was kind of a shock moment for me the first time I used it. A little goes a LONG way! I usually fill my palm with conditioner, but this one i only use a tiny "plop". It leaves my hair soft and light, a bit to light for me. I would like it to be a tiny bit more heavy. If you buy this you should first consider the fact that there is NO oils in this. It has great ingredients but no oils which can be good or bad depending on your hair!

Kinky-Curly

Posted by cookiesreviews on Nov 02, 2012

Love the scent. Works great as a leave in conditioner.

J'adore

Posted by 5422217517137285824 on Jul 02, 2012

J'adore ce leave in, il démêle très bien les cheveux, les laisse doux et parfumé. Je l'utilise avec ma chantilly de karité pour sceller l'hydratation.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

It´s a very good detangler and it works great with KCCC! But I´ve to use it with a stronger conditioner in my 3a/b curls.

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.