Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je n'aime pas tellement ce produit, il est cher et n'offre pas plus d'efficacité sur mes cheveux frisés et très secs, je préfère de loin le combo monoi/aloe vera

I love it!

Posted by 4980918417876558745 on Oct 19, 2013

My hair absolutely love it! It really smoothes my hair and let them shiny. I mix it with oils and aloe vera juice. Therefore it helps to detangle hair and to define curls. I recommend it!

Best leave-in So far

Posted by 4976322917426477093 on Mar 09, 2013

I love this leave-in because normally most leave-ins dry my hair out instead of doing its job by restoring moisture. This leave-in is by far my favorite.

The best detangler for me

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013

I use it as a detangler and a leave in. Effective and good smell.

the BEST detangler!!!

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

Normally I detangle my hair in the shower with moisturizer in it, but thanks to this I can wait till after the shower. I have very curly hair and only use my hands to detangle. Its a miracle product, you dont need much and it makes that you cna move your hands through your hair like through butter! Didnt leave my curls greasy at all though. Will be a staple in my hair care products!

lovely curls

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Aug 19, 2013

it works

good

Posted by 4767554677376562920 on Aug 31, 2013

I love it. my hair is great unraveled and sweet.

Kinky- Curly Knot Today Detangler

Posted by 5461237352169013187 on Sep 02, 2013

It truly does what it says. It removed the knots and detangled my hair easily, plus having a detangler comb helped too, and the smell was sensationable. Will purchase again, it's kind of pricey for a detangler, but it was worth every dime.

Love it!

Posted by 5586326596014801275 on Feb 27, 2014

I love Knot today. Its great. I DID NOT love it when I first started using it but now I do. It gives me consistent results. I always use on soaking wet hair. Finger de-tangle. Follow with Curling custard and then microfober towel blot. Great bouncy healthy curls!