Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair is type 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, med/high porosity, low density. I really like it as a detangler and leave-in. I have never experienced a conditioner with this much slip before and it was kind of a shock moment for me the first time I used it. A little goes a LONG way! I usually fill my palm with conditioner, but this one i only use a tiny "plop". It leaves my hair soft and light, a bit to light for me. I would like it to be a tiny bit more heavy. If you buy this you should first consider the fact that there is NO oils in this. It has great ingredients but no oils which can be good or bad depending on your hair!

Very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2240535 on May 01, 2012

This product is fabulous.This tames and elongates my hair. I highly recommend it.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je n'aime pas tellement ce produit, il est cher et n'offre pas plus d'efficacité sur mes cheveux frisés et très secs, je préfère de loin le combo monoi/aloe vera

I love it!

Posted by 4980918417876558745 on Oct 19, 2013

My hair absolutely love it! It really smoothes my hair and let them shiny. I mix it with oils and aloe vera juice. Therefore it helps to detangle hair and to define curls. I recommend it!

Best leave-in So far

Posted by 4976322917426477093 on Mar 09, 2013

I love this leave-in because normally most leave-ins dry my hair out instead of doing its job by restoring moisture. This leave-in is by far my favorite.

The best detangler for me

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013

I use it as a detangler and a leave in. Effective and good smell.

the BEST detangler!!!

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

Normally I detangle my hair in the shower with moisturizer in it, but thanks to this I can wait till after the shower. I have very curly hair and only use my hands to detangle. Its a miracle product, you dont need much and it makes that you cna move your hands through your hair like through butter! Didnt leave my curls greasy at all though. Will be a staple in my hair care products!

lovely curls

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Aug 19, 2013

it works

good

Posted by 4767554677376562920 on Aug 31, 2013

I love it. my hair is great unraveled and sweet.

Kinky- Curly Knot Today Detangler

Posted by 5461237352169013187 on Sep 02, 2013

It truly does what it says. It removed the knots and detangled my hair easily, plus having a detangler comb helped too, and the smell was sensationable. Will purchase again, it's kind of pricey for a detangler, but it was worth every dime.