Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Nov 01, 2013

It feels kinda like a silicone-product, (in a good way) but luckily it isn't! It smells great, sweet but not overly sweet. The smell reminds me of some of those really good-smelling rubber erasers! I will be using this more of this, and this product has tempted me to try more from the brand.

Good ingredients

Posted by 5634084417419956921 on Oct 15, 2013

Makes my curls soft. I use it as a leave in conditioner, it really does not define my type 3b curls, just giving them a soft bounce.

Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair is type 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, med/high porosity, low density. I really like it as a detangler and leave-in. I have never experienced a conditioner with this much slip before and it was kind of a shock moment for me the first time I used it. A little goes a LONG way! I usually fill my palm with conditioner, but this one i only use a tiny "plop". It leaves my hair soft and light, a bit to light for me. I would like it to be a tiny bit more heavy. If you buy this you should first consider the fact that there is NO oils in this. It has great ingredients but no oils which can be good or bad depending on your hair!

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je n'aime pas tellement ce produit, il est cher et n'offre pas plus d'efficacité sur mes cheveux frisés et très secs, je préfère de loin le combo monoi/aloe vera