Good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair is type 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, med/high porosity, low density. I really like it as a detangler and leave-in. I have never experienced a conditioner with this much slip before and it was kind of a shock moment for me the first time I used it. A little goes a LONG way! I usually fill my palm with conditioner, but this one i only use a tiny "plop". It leaves my hair soft and light, a bit to light for me. I would like it to be a tiny bit more heavy. If you buy this you should first consider the fact that there is NO oils in this. It has great ingredients but no oils which can be good or bad depending on your hair!

Very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2240535 on May 01, 2012

This product is fabulous.This tames and elongates my hair. I highly recommend it.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je n'aime pas tellement ce produit, il est cher et n'offre pas plus d'efficacité sur mes cheveux frisés et très secs, je préfère de loin le combo monoi/aloe vera

my favorite leave in

Posted by 5038044940238155727 on Jan 29, 2016

this is "the leave in" makes my curls soft and reduces frizz

Love it

Posted by 5305847262746471433 on Aug 10, 2016

I have curly hair and have been looking for something that will make my hair softer and get rid of the knots (I comb it while it's wet) and this has been amazing on my hair. I use it in conjunction with a hair cream or gel and it keeps my hair smooth and frizz free.

Great!

Posted by 4845922235176657050 on Sep 16, 2016

I've gone through two bottles of this already and it's amazing for my curls.

We love it!

Posted by 5214707451321094130 on Jun 02, 2013

Besides the wonderful scente of the Product it works wonders in my daughters hair!!

Très bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

Je cherchais un leave-in pour mes cheveux bouclés. Je l'ai trouvé ! Bien que pas bio à 100% sa compo n'est pas cracra non plus. Il faut juste utiliser un peu de produit pour ne pas se retrouver avec un effet carton sur la tête. De plus il sent très bon. A utiliser sur cheveux mouillés ou secs à vous de voir tous les jours ou de temps en temps. Mes boucles lui disent merci ^^

Soft and Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Jul 15, 2012

I didn't think I would like this product but it does detangle. It smells nice and works out the tangles of my 4b hair. I will buy this product again. I wish the price was a little less expensive though.

Smells good

Posted by 5234388554992637643 on Jan 08, 2014

Love it well my hair doses, will get this again, it smells so yummy. great for curly hair.