| English
| USD ($)

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

It´s a very good detangler and it works great with KCCC! But I´ve to use it with a stronger conditioner in my 3a/b curls.

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

bof

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 27, 2013

Je n'aime pas tellement ce produit, il est cher et n'offre pas plus d'efficacité sur mes cheveux frisés et très secs, je préfère de loin le combo monoi/aloe vera

I love it!

Posted by 4980918417876558745 on Oct 19, 2013

My hair absolutely love it! It really smoothes my hair and let them shiny. I mix it with oils and aloe vera juice. Therefore it helps to detangle hair and to define curls. I recommend it!

LEAVE IN FAVORIS <3

Posted by 5763308757705336810 on Nov 05, 2013

CHEVEUX FRISE; LE MEILLEURE, SENT BONT TIENS BIEN TOUTE LA JOURNEE, PAS DE FISOTTIS, BOUCLE PARFAITEMENT DEFINI, PAS D EFFET CARTON PETIT MOINS LA DUREE DE SECHAGE MAIS AVEC UN PETIT COUP DE POUCE DU SECHE CHEVEUX C EST PARFAIT =)