Soft and Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2476122 on Jul 15, 2012

I didn't think I would like this product but it does detangle. It smells nice and works out the tangles of my 4b hair. I will buy this product again. I wish the price was a little less expensive though.

Silky soft

Posted by 5138067925233241325 on Oct 21, 2016

A great leave in conditioner that softens and de frizzs my curly hair. As with all of their products a little goes a long way.

Very good

Posted by 5562337348642173159 on Oct 31, 2016

Best I've tried, light on the hair

I absolutely LOVE Kinky Curly Knot Today

Posted by 5120387270488714363 on Jan 21, 2014

This stuff is like the best leave-in conditioner I've ever tried. It made my hair incredibly soft. The only problem I have is that I wish it came in a larger bottle, then it would be my staple product.

Great!

Posted by 4845922235176657050 on Sep 16, 2016

I've gone through two bottles of this already and it's amazing for my curls.

the BEST detangler!!!

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

Normally I detangle my hair in the shower with moisturizer in it, but thanks to this I can wait till after the shower. I have very curly hair and only use my hands to detangle. Its a miracle product, you dont need much and it makes that you cna move your hands through your hair like through butter! Didnt leave my curls greasy at all though. Will be a staple in my hair care products!

i love it!

Posted by Reviewer2183397 on Jan 21, 2012

the best detangler i've ever used! no more searching for the right products for my kinky 3b curly hair, i've found it! kinky-curly products rocks, they really do.

The best for afro hair

Posted by 4753370893888348935 on Mar 28, 2016

Although the price is high for that little amount of product, its totally worth it since it detangles my 4a/b afro very gently even with the worst knots. It smells nice and it's also good for styling. Doesn't leave withe stuff and my hair seems to be really thankful when I use it. Definitely a must try for any afro girl/guy.

Great detangler

Posted by 5039248334545574003 on Jul 13, 2013

I have wavy, coarse and very dry hair. This product is an amazing help for combing and makes my hair soft and manageable. And it smells great.

Look no more!

Posted by Reviewer2105282 on Jan 29, 2012

Today I decided to skip detangling in the shower to see if this was all it's cracked up to be. I'm transitioning to natural and still have my relaxed hair that hits my shoulders. I have about an inch and a half of new growth. I split my hair once down the middle and applied Kinky-Curly to both sides. It only took 3 tries with my detangling comb to get to the ends of my hair. This will definitely be a staple in my hair regimen~