Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

I love it!

Posted by 4980918417876558745 on Oct 19, 2013

My hair absolutely love it! It really smoothes my hair and let them shiny. I mix it with oils and aloe vera juice. Therefore it helps to detangle hair and to define curls. I recommend it!

LEAVE IN FAVORIS <3

Posted by 5763308757705336810 on Nov 05, 2013

CHEVEUX FRISE; LE MEILLEURE, SENT BONT TIENS BIEN TOUTE LA JOURNEE, PAS DE FISOTTIS, BOUCLE PARFAITEMENT DEFINI, PAS D EFFET CARTON PETIT MOINS LA DUREE DE SECHAGE MAIS AVEC UN PETIT COUP DE POUCE DU SECHE CHEVEUX C EST PARFAIT =)

Best leave-in So far

Posted by 4976322917426477093 on Mar 09, 2013

I love this leave-in because normally most leave-ins dry my hair out instead of doing its job by restoring moisture. This leave-in is by far my favorite.

The best detangler for me

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013

I use it as a detangler and a leave in. Effective and good smell.

the BEST detangler!!!

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

Normally I detangle my hair in the shower with moisturizer in it, but thanks to this I can wait till after the shower. I have very curly hair and only use my hands to detangle. Its a miracle product, you dont need much and it makes that you cna move your hands through your hair like through butter! Didnt leave my curls greasy at all though. Will be a staple in my hair care products!