Finally found the best product!!!

Posted by 5254771797052519140 on Jan 02, 2015

My daughter is mixed race with extremely thick unruly curly hair. I have tried everything for the past 5 years costing me a fortune! From all the fad oils and different natural products this is by far my favourite because it's so versatile. I don't find a build up after using it like other natural based products. It's best applied after washing hair when hair is wet. And smells delightful. When it's applied on dry hair works in reverse when shampooing helps losen the hair as my daughter's hair gets very knotty with most shampoos. I have a much happier child who now loves her hair!!

Excellent detangler

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Dec 28, 2014

This is an excellent detangler and it smells very nice (fruity an coconut-y) if a bit synthetic. It's a bit drying for my hair though.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

The best detangler out there and I've tried quite a few.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

It is a perfect leave in for curly hairs. Even for mine which are 2c and usually hate creamy things. This one is think, but doesn't wait my hair down. I prefer lighter thinks for sumer, but it works great the rest of the year!

Awesome

Posted by 5022118339665852682 on Oct 13, 2014

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb

I don't get the hype

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

I bought this leave in solely because of the rave reviews and I am disappointed. I don't have any problems (flakes, stickiness, etc) but it feels like I have no conditioner at all in my hair. I am 2/3 of the way through the bottle and with daily use my hair has become kind of stiff and straw like. My $1 Suave conditioner does a much better job. I'd say save your money for something else.

The perfect product !

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This is a must have for all curly hair. This product is magic ! As a detangler, nodes instantly disapear. And as a leave in, my curls haven't ever been so beautiful ! I love it !

Makes your hair so soft

Posted by 5699184153403544682 on Jul 29, 2014

I bought this product for my daughter who is half black and half Asian. Her hair is very dry and easy to break. Her hair texture is 3c/4a. The back of her hair was very very curly and dry no matter what I used. But this leave in makes her hair very soft. It still gets dry in the afternoon but so far this is the best product ;)

good, but pricey

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

works so much better in hard water. i don't really dig the smell, it's sorta too artificial for me. pricey, but it does the job. works on hair even better than milk creek's keratin conditioner, which ingredient list is seemingly more effective. not the easiest to wash off if you use it as a conditioner. probably won't repurchase as i think hair products shouldn't cost this much, and there's nothing out of the earth in formulation.

Love it as usual. I mix it with critric acid and olive oil.

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 07, 2014

It makes a great leave in conditioner. :) It lasts longer if you mix it. I