Very good.

Posted by 5480305764932290709 on Dec 10, 2013

Very good.

Best conditioner!

Posted by 5561952681735525413 on Mar 27, 2014

I totally love this product for detangling and condition my 2b-c waves, it is a bit heavy for my texture so I rinse most of it out and just leave a bit in for moisture. There's no leave-in or conditioner I know which makes the hair so easy to detangle and leaves it smooth and well nourished. It is a shame that we don't have the Kinky Curly products in Germany - thanks to iHerb.com for shipping to Europe!

Amazing product!

Posted by 5758880526970962632 on May 16, 2014

I love this product, it is the only leave-in conditioner I use on my hair as I am a natural headed girl!!! It does leave a white residue that goes away after anyways so it's not that bad! It is totally worth it so give it a try!

Love it as usual. I mix it with critric acid and olive oil.

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 07, 2014

It makes a great leave in conditioner. :) It lasts longer if you mix it. I

The perfect product !

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Aug 26, 2014

This is a must have for all curly hair. This product is magic ! As a detangler, nodes instantly disapear. And as a leave in, my curls haven't ever been so beautiful ! I love it !

Love it!

Posted by 5586326596014801275 on Feb 27, 2014

I love Knot today. Its great. I DID NOT love it when I first started using it but now I do. It gives me consistent results. I always use on soaking wet hair. Finger de-tangle. Follow with Curling custard and then microfober towel blot. Great bouncy healthy curls!

Great Leave In

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I apply this product to wet, freshly washed, conditioned, detangled hair. It keeps the hair from re-tangling. I also appreciate that Kinky Curly tries to use natural ingredients.

Très bien

Posted by 5410867998046853457 on Dec 19, 2013

Je cherchais un leave-in pour mes cheveux bouclés. Je l'ai trouvé ! Bien que pas bio à 100% sa compo n'est pas cracra non plus. Il faut juste utiliser un peu de produit pour ne pas se retrouver avec un effet carton sur la tête. De plus il sent très bon. A utiliser sur cheveux mouillés ou secs à vous de voir tous les jours ou de temps en temps. Mes boucles lui disent merci ^^

Best leave-in ever!

Posted by 5180794312835118306 on Dec 30, 2013

Nice smell, great composition, good price on iHerb. 2 or 3 weeks necessary for an order to be delivered on France. After spend money on several leave-in inefficient this Kinky-Curly is the best I ever used for my curly dry hair! I used it daily, a very few quantity necessary so I keep a bottle closed to 6 months. I recommend it!

LOVE

Posted by 4955121590201085114 on Jan 06, 2014

The smell. the moisture, the slip, everything is great about this product.