Very good!

Posted by felininho on Nov 10, 2013

Really nice smell and very good detangler for my 34/ 3b hair. I'll buy again.

Great detangler didn't like it as a leave-in

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

This is definately a great detangler. But I need to dillute it a bit to make it work on my low porosity hair. As a leave-in it made my hair too soft and flat. I like this product a lot for both me and my childrens long hair, but I like the children version Tiny Twirls even better.

Good ingredients

Posted by 5634084417419956921 on Oct 15, 2013

Makes my curls soft. I use it as a leave in conditioner, it really does not define my type 3b curls, just giving them a soft bounce.

Perfect leave in

Posted by 5107482811015981388 on Oct 30, 2013

This extremely powerful mango fruit extract conditioner is totally natural and very easy to use. It spreads through wet hair will total ease, smells great. Once the hair dries it does not leave it greasy or heavy but with enhanced and more defined curls. Use with moderation depending on hair type. Definitely a keeper.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Nov 01, 2013

It feels kinda like a silicone-product, (in a good way) but luckily it isn't! It smells great, sweet but not overly sweet. The smell reminds me of some of those really good-smelling rubber erasers! I will be using this more of this, and this product has tempted me to try more from the brand.

not what I expected...

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on May 10, 2015

I have long 2c, mediumm texture hair. I don´t usually use leave-in conditioner because they weigh my hair down, and this one is not an exception, my curls look great while drying,then when I scrunch out the crunch my hair is veeery soft and shiny but curls just disappear. i have tried to use minimun amount as a leave-in, but still it didn't work. Anyway, I like to use it as a rinse out conditioner because it is WONDERFULL as a detangler and I only need a little amount to detangle my hair and it also make my curls clump and pop. I also like to use it for 2nd and 3rd day as a styler aid (on dry hair), and make conditioner spray with it. The smell is nice and light. Probably I will repurchase because it is so versatile for me, although it doesn´t work for me as a leave-in. If you have very curly hair you should definitely try this as a leave-in, and you'll be amazed of how easy detangling can be.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Nov 14, 2013

I was looking for a conditioner that had no silicone etc... This offers a nice smooth conditioned feel to my hair however, I have fine wavy hair and it is too heavy for me as a leave in. It works GREAT as a wash out conditioner for me, especially after I dye my hair with Henna.

J'adore

Posted by 5422217517137285824 on Jul 02, 2012

J'adore ce leave in, il démêle très bien les cheveux, les laisse doux et parfumé. Je l'utilise avec ma chantilly de karité pour sceller l'hydratation.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

It´s a very good detangler and it works great with KCCC! But I´ve to use it with a stronger conditioner in my 3a/b curls.

Kinky-Curly

Posted by cookiesreviews on Nov 02, 2012

Love the scent. Works great as a leave in conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »