Super produit

Posted by Reviewer3155040 on Jul 04, 2015

Je l'utilise sur mon fils de 8mois qui a les cheveux de type 3c. il est top et très doux et démêle très bien à tel point que je lui démêle les cheveux avec les doigts. Peut s'utiliser en no-poo

ריח מדהים

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Oct 15, 2014

good

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Jul 10, 2014

well the only thing I don't like is the smell. too strong for me, and I don't like the smell of coconut. other than that it's great solution for curly hair. especially on buisy mornings when you need to make your child's hair real quickly.

More watery than I was expecting

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jun 17, 2014

Probably ok with thin hair on children, but I didn't realise it was for little ones, so purchased it for myself. I have naturally curly hair which needs a sticky product to hold the curl and this one just moisturises, rather than styles.

Very good.

Posted by 5480305764932290709 on Dec 10, 2013

Very good.

worst product ever

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

this product is not as impressive as i expected it to be. it's a very runny gel, has a nice sweet smell which stays on hair and will start to irritate you sooner or later cuz it's so plain. is ok in means of untangling and straightening but my hair still looks coarse after i use it. the price is unreasonably high. the formula makes me want to just buy a marshmallow root extract and try to compose something alike on my own. basically it's just a bottle of glycerine with minuscule amount of fancy extracts. the lable design is icky. unlike good natural hair treatments this will elongate the time you need to blow dry your hair. i really wanted to have a non-oily untangling and smoothing treatment for my hair but this one is not making my hair look good whether I use a conditioner or not. waste of money.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1742723 on Jul 10, 2013

I'm looking for something that will enhance my natural curls and this doesn't do it. It leaves my hair feeling more coarse than it is already unfortunately.

Great for combination type natural curly hair

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

biracial hair

Posted by 5000349873374753209 on Mar 10, 2013

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

Thanks for selling this product!

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Feb 03, 2013

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »