Perfect !

Posted by 4654757404719920105 on Dec 17, 2012

Very good conditioner. I bought it for my little daughter. It was very easy today to detangle her voluminous hair that were discouraging. I am very satisfied and I recommand this item. (Sorry for my English).

Kinky-Curly, Tiny Twirls

Posted by Reviewer3158925 on Jan 08, 2014

I bought it with the initial intention for my little girl. But after I have tried it for myself, I simply love it. It's a great hair conditioner coupled with the fact that it is organic.

so natural, and yet sooo good

Posted by 5182095526559631320 on Jan 08, 2014

I love that all the ingredients are things I recognize, and it works great on my curly hair. It's a perfect daily conditioner for my fairly dry hair.

Love Love this product

Posted by 5681707348752425615 on Jan 29, 2015

My sons hair was so hard to comb as it is so thick. He is only 8mths so i don't want to cut it as yet. I was so happy to find this product. It has been a god send. My little one doesnt cry when i comb his hair anymore and the smell is heavenly. I am trying to stock up but i see its out of stock.

kinky curly leave-in in different packaging

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

this is kinky curly leave-in in different packaging. it has the same ingredients and same scents. it performs exactly the same too. this is one of the few products that enable me to tame and manage my thick curly hair.

amazing

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on May 03, 2015

works so good with my curly hair!

The best

Posted by 5602033060408703741 on May 29, 2016

So good for my kids afro/european hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

Kinky Curly Conditioner for Kids

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

Works great for my daughter's curly hair! Finally able to comb her tangled hair in the shower without pain.

Smells wonderful

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Dec 08, 2014

My daughter has very knotty fine wavy hair, but unfortunately this product didn't do a great job in detangling it. On the positive side, it wasn't greasy and smells great.