Delicious cookies

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 04, 2014

This biscuit is delicious, best with a cup of coffee.

Finding a great gluten free cookie is rare

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 12, 2012

I've tried various gluten free cookies, and more often than not, I tend to end up disappointed. The texture is often too cake-like, too grainy, or just plain weird. But these cookies are great! They are lighter and more airy than most cookies in general, and are quite crisp to the bite (and therefore more breakable, I think), but once you get munching, the texture is wonderfully even, and the flavor is spot on. There are just the right amount of chocolate chips, making this just as good as any wheat-based chocolate chip cookie. And if you compare the price of other gluten-free products (which tend to gouge you, especially Glutino!) this one is a great deal. The only thing I would change is the sweetness - a little less sugar would've been ideal. Great for sweet-toothed individuals, but not for those who prefer a little less.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2829813 on Oct 29, 2011

I am brand new to being gluten-free and while I hope to eventually bake cookies and treats, I wanted something to munch on immediately. I didn't want to feel deprived now that I can no longer eat gluten-containing regular cookies. I cannot compare them to any other gluten-free cookies, but I can tell you that these are great even compared to "regular" cookies! One reviewer mentioned that they are like another main brand of regular cookies, and they are right. Now I wish I'd ordered more than I did because I'm almost out. Fortunately, the kids haven't discovered them yet!

GlutenFree has never tasted so good

Posted by SugarQueen on Mar 08, 2012

True to the last crumb!:)

Yummy

Posted by naebob on Sep 13, 2013

I really like these, I didn't realize they were made by kinnikinnick otherwise I would have just went and bought them locally... but great cookie!

Too Good!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 23, 2014

I really liked these, but can't stop eating them... that's the problem!

not so great

Posted by Reviewer1428402 on Aug 25, 2013

kids didn't like them - no one ate them after irst try

addicted to this

Posted by cherylinechua on Aug 13, 2014

been buying this everything i place order on iherb becos i just love these cookies!

Yummy choc. chip cookies

Posted by Reviewer1890344 on Dec 04, 2011

Loves these choc. chip cookies, will order again!

Best Gluten Free cookies!

Posted by 4718491857786608496 on Dec 01, 2014

I love the Kinnikinnick Montanas Chocolate Chip Cookies. They taste just like regular chocolate chip cookies and best of all are not only Gluten free, but are dairy and nut free, too! I've given them to my nephew who has a peanut allergy and he really enjoyed these cookies. My order came quickly and the cookies were packed securely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »