Contains palm oil which is hurting orangutans.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Jan 24, 2013

I used to use this until I found out there is palm oil in their 'vegetable oil' ingredient. Production of palm oil is driving orangutans to extinction. (A little ironic considering I was using this because it's vegan and cruelty-free) I found an olive oil soap that I'm using instead that doesn't contain palm oil. (Also, I think "sustainable" palm oil is a green washing term. Companies have no way of actually knowing where their palm oil is sourced as the agency that regulates this is considered unreliable.)

Ok for hands, not for body

Posted by Reviewer1165528 on Jul 11, 2011

Dries sensitive skin. Washing only hands with it.

drying

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 01, 2011

Oh dear~~~ This soap dries my skin badly. I tried it on my hair and now it is the 6th day since I threw it away, my hair is still recovering : ( But I still thank Kirk as from the trial I know castile soap is not for me. I'll stick with shea butter from now on.

Kirk's Castile Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

I use it for washing my hands and I find it to be extremely drying. Makes my skin dry and flaky. This soap wears out very quickly.

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Posted by Reviewer3161750 on Jan 14, 2013

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Contains palm oil

Posted by hannehov on Aug 04, 2013

After I recieved this, I found out that it contains palm oil... So I wont purchase again. It doesn't smell as good as I thought it would either. Not recommended.

it stung

Posted by 5091990346351001228 on Aug 02, 2014

Too soapy, the concern on what is the actual scientific content of 'coconut soap' which sounds natural. It irritates, causing a stingy effect on my family member who has a sensitive skin, works fine on me but realized causing creases/folds on my fingers after use: a condition of over-stripping. From wikipedia: "Cocamide DEA, or cocamide diethanolamine, is a diethanolamide made by reacting the mixture of fatty acids from coconut oils with diethanolamine.It is a viscous liquid and is used as a foaming agent in bath products like shampoos and hand soaps." So does 'coconut soap' refer to cocamide DEA?

No entiendo la fama de este producto

Posted by Reviewer2369518 on Oct 08, 2014

Lo compré por las buenas opiniones y por su precio. Quizá tenga un pase para productos en polvo (como otros jabones) pero para las brochas con maquillaje o sombras en crema no vale un pimiento. Sigo con mi apuesta segura que es el Fairy o el jabón lagarto de toda la vida.

BOF

Posted by 5499118601821528603 on Oct 08, 2014

Pas terrible Déçue

De lo mas normal

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Apr 11, 2015

Compré este jabón debido a su fama por dejar las brochas y pinceles de maquillaje tan bien, pero la verdad es que me ha decepcionado. Necesito dar varias lavadas a las brochas para que queden limpias. No repetiré

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »