No Palm Oil as far as I can see & a nice soap, fragrance free.

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

The ingredient list for this soap is: Coconut soap, water, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil. I don't believe it has Palm Oil in it as stated by another user. If I am wrong, Iherb should state this in the product description. As I would not use it. But as a soap, it is nice. A good size bar & a really great price. Could Iherb state if there is Palm oil in this soap as I think everyone would want to know. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Great Unscented Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

This soap lathers nicely, rinses clean, and is great for the even most sensitive of skins (like mine!) My only complaint, is that the bar is thin and dissipates quickly. That said, iHerb prices are so good, you can afford to purchase it more frequently. (And I LOVE the simple ingredient list!)

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Sep 06, 2010

Really like the feel of this soap. Has good lather and like that it is all natural. My wife likes the fact that is hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

Ok for the price

Posted by HildeK on Apr 27, 2010

Foams well, and don't dry out the skin.

Kirk Castille Bar - its soap.

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This leaves a very clean feel - a little goes a long way. Surprising amount of lather. No repeat passes needed for me - those may result in dryer feeling skin. This particular brand is ubiquitous. I even found it at the local chain grocery store, though iHerb beats them on price and drops it on my front porch.

good

Posted by Reviewer1955195 on Feb 04, 2011

Well clears a skin. The smell not so was pleasant

Haven't used long enough ...

Posted by Reviewer2516768 on Mar 06, 2011

But I do like the thought of using all natural and no additives etc. It does seem to be sudsy, but I need to use more to make a real decision.

Nice Soap

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Sep 07, 2015

lathers really well, it cleans great but it's not very moisturizing it dried my skin out but I would re purchase.

soft and gentle

Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Jan 21, 2016

It's great to have a soap that's gentle on sensitive skin. It has a nice texture as well. You do need to limit how wet the bar gets as it dissolves very easily.

Works well, but don't melt it.

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016

I bought this hoping it would melt well in an attempt to make my own sugar scrub soap. It didn't hold together well. I still got a soapy sugar scrub which left my skin feeling soft and healthy, so the actual product as intended works great.