No Palm Oil as far as I can see & a nice soap, fragrance free.

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015

The ingredient list for this soap is: Coconut soap, water, vegetable glycerin, coconut oil. I don't believe it has Palm Oil in it as stated by another user. If I am wrong, Iherb should state this in the product description. As I would not use it. But as a soap, it is nice. A good size bar & a really great price. Could Iherb state if there is Palm oil in this soap as I think everyone would want to know. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

Great Unscented Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

This soap lathers nicely, rinses clean, and is great for the even most sensitive of skins (like mine!) My only complaint, is that the bar is thin and dissipates quickly. That said, iHerb prices are so good, you can afford to purchase it more frequently. (And I LOVE the simple ingredient list!)

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Sep 06, 2010

Really like the feel of this soap. Has good lather and like that it is all natural. My wife likes the fact that is hypoallergenic and fragrance free.

Great for cleaning your makeup brushes

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been cleaning my makeup brushes with this bar soap for years and I keep repurchasing it. It gets rid of all the dirt without drying the bristles or your hands out. Plus, it lasts for quite a long time. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't remove all the stains on my sponges and I usually need to add a little oil to get rid of them.

Ok for the price

Posted by HildeK on Apr 27, 2010

Foams well, and don't dry out the skin.

Kirk Castille Bar - its soap.

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This leaves a very clean feel - a little goes a long way. Surprising amount of lather. No repeat passes needed for me - those may result in dryer feeling skin. This particular brand is ubiquitous. I even found it at the local chain grocery store, though iHerb beats them on price and drops it on my front porch.

Surprised & Happy About My Purchase

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on Apr 30, 2016

I am a first time buyer of Kirk's OG Fragrance Free Coco Castile Bar Soap 4oz (bought it on the 18th of April 2016). As someone who has only recently in my life time had to deal with backne, acne on my arms and heat bumps. A friend told me about this product and I have to say, after several uses my backne. arm acne, and heat bumps have reduced in size and are going away after each use. This soap lathers very well and doesnt dry quickly which I love. I made sure to cut the soap into quarter sizes so I only use 1/4 of the bar. After reading reviews on how mushy the soap can get after several uses I wanted to make the bar last longer which is why I only use 1/4 of the bar at a time. This bar of soap is unscented and I have to agree, it does leave my skin very dry. Use a good moisturizer afterward and you will be alright. Have not used this on my face as I am acne prone but will continue to use this product on my arms and back. If this bar continues to work I will keep buying this product in the near future. Thanks iHerb for offering this bar for the great price! 4/5, would have been a 5 if it didnt leave my skin so dry.

Fanastic Soap

Posted by 4666548864333252962 on May 02, 2016

It is great for my skin. My skin feels soft and moisturized. Wish it came in body wash (liquid Form) I use it my homemade laundry soap.

not bad

Posted by 4932851181534843642 on Jun 09, 2016

A bit drying.

good

Posted by Reviewer1955195 on Feb 04, 2011

Well clears a skin. The smell not so was pleasant