One of my favourite soaps

Posted by Reviewer1970608 on Oct 19, 2012

I love Kirk's soap! It's cheap, vegan, and contains few ingredients. I always make sure to buy a bar or two when shopping at iherb!

El jabón para las brochas

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Es un jabón 100% natural, muy hidratante, deja las manos (o las brochas y pinceles) muy suaves.

Castile Soap

Posted by 5248535011918844550 on Nov 07, 2012

Have been looking for a good supplier and found one. Thank you for such great products.

Kirk's Castile Bar Soap

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

I like this for a hand soap-good sudsing, no fragrance (good for me). Too strong for my shower though.

No Fragrance, lathers great!

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 23, 2012

As described, there was no fragrance! Didn't bother my sensitive nasal allergies one bit. It lathers really great and has a nice feel on the skin. I'll be getting this again for sure.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 23, 2012

cheap, but very nice soap, that doesn't make my skin dry.

The only soap I use

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

I've had a lot of trouble with soaps, don't use perfumes. I love this soap, fragrance free and no problems with my skin.

great soap

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

This is a beautiful soap with no perfume or harmful chemicals. It is also a great price. Definitely worth buying a few at a time. Love it!

Jabón Coco

Posted by 5242456310798260170 on Feb 23, 2013

Este jabón es genial para limpiar las brochas. No precisa de mucho tiempo y las deja limpias y suaves. Estoy encantada con este producto, y repetiré en mi próximo pedido.

Buen Jabón para Brochas de maquillaje

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Lo uso para lavar las brochas de maquillaje, sobre todo las brochas sintéticas y las deja limpias al instante es un buen jabón. Volveré a comprarlo sin duda. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||