I LOVE Kirks Original Coco Castile Soap! Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I have used this soap for years and I LOVE it! It is such a wonderful product and has been around since 1839. That says something about the quality of the product. I like how you get a really great lather with this soap. The lather is real soft and creamy. The more you rub your hands together the softer and creamier it gets. It also rinses real clean with no soap residue left on your skin. It is so gentle on your skin. It is also nice that it is hypoallergenic and contains no animal products. This product is great for sensitive skin.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3113362 on Oct 16, 2012

Smell good

One of my favourite soaps

Posted by Reviewer1970608 on Oct 19, 2012

I love Kirk's soap! It's cheap, vegan, and contains few ingredients. I always make sure to buy a bar or two when shopping at iherb!

El jabón para las brochas

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Es un jabón 100% natural, muy hidratante, deja las manos (o las brochas y pinceles) muy suaves.

Castile Soap

Posted by 5248535011918844550 on Nov 07, 2012

Have been looking for a good supplier and found one. Thank you for such great products.

Kirk's Castile Bar Soap

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

I like this for a hand soap-good sudsing, no fragrance (good for me). Too strong for my shower though.

No Fragrance, lathers great!

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 23, 2012

As described, there was no fragrance! Didn't bother my sensitive nasal allergies one bit. It lathers really great and has a nice feel on the skin. I'll be getting this again for sure.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 23, 2012

cheap, but very nice soap, that doesn't make my skin dry.

The only soap I use

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

I've had a lot of trouble with soaps, don't use perfumes. I love this soap, fragrance free and no problems with my skin.

great soap

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

This is a beautiful soap with no perfume or harmful chemicals. It is also a great price. Definitely worth buying a few at a time. Love it!