Fantasic Shampoo

Posted by 4666548864333252962 on May 02, 2016

My scalp and hair have never felt so clean. Wish it came in unscented.

My hair feels extremely crean

Posted by 5010534547556864408 on Mar 19, 2016

The reason why I chose to buy this shanoo along with the conditioner is because I fell in love with Kirk's bar soap and I wanted to try out the hair products. I would rate the shampoo with 5 stars. It leaves amazing clean feel and my hair looks so nice and shiny after that. Unfortunately I can't give the same score to the conditioner, as it is very watery and it does not apply to my hair well. But the shampoo is great.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Dec 14, 2015

Hair needs conditioner after it 100%, but all organica shampoos dry hair so much.

Kirk's shampoo

Posted by 5160108184943548307 on May 03, 2015

Fragrance is a little strong for me, but it is a very good product.

pelo suave

Posted by 4670477762020349916 on Feb 18, 2015

No me gusta la olor; deja el pelo suave, pero huele como a lavanda

love it!

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

Hair feels very clean after washing. It smells really nice too :) it has made my hair nice and thick as well! I think the other shampoo i used left a lot of residue and it weight my hair down a lot. now it has a lot more volume and looks healthier too! now i got my mum interested and she bought a couple of bottles herself. her friends all want one too! I have bought another 5 bottles since my first purchase. don't ever run out of this product iherb! I doubt i can ever buy this in singapore. 10 stars!

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Clean hair without stripping of natural oil

NO SOY = YEAH !! JUST HEALTHY CLEAN HAPPY HAIR !!

Posted by Reviewer1362956 on Jun 06, 2012

It seems almost every product these days has tons of bad chemicals and also soy in it of some variation. For health reasons, I can't have the chemicals or soy, don't like it, and don't want it in everything I use/eat. This shampoo simply cleans your hair/scalp, doesn't coat my hair with gunk, doesn't leave my hair feeling more gunky with each use, just really great hair. I have major blonde highlights and my hair is really thick with natural waves and curls, so it's tricky to find something that works long term for daily use. This can dry your hair if you use it daily and lather too harshly. I wash, then condition, then blowdry daily. After 2 years of using this, anytime I attempt to try something else just to see how they might work better, I always go back to the Kirk's Castile Shampoo.

not so great

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Dec 05, 2011

This has a very manly smell, like an old fashioned hair tonic for men. It made my fine hair very dry and I needed a ton of conditioner. I will use it as a body wash until it's gone and then not buy it again.

Good value for money, but leaves hair tangled

Posted by Reviewer1502826 on Nov 20, 2011

Also I bought this for coconut smell, but it's quite inexistant in my opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »