Kirk's shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Sep 19, 2011

Will always use it. One of the best on the market.

NO SOY = YEAH !! JUST HEALTHY CLEAN HAPPY HAIR !!

Posted by Reviewer1362956 on Jun 06, 2012

It seems almost every product these days has tons of bad chemicals and also soy in it of some variation. For health reasons, I can't have the chemicals or soy, don't like it, and don't want it in everything I use/eat. This shampoo simply cleans your hair/scalp, doesn't coat my hair with gunk, doesn't leave my hair feeling more gunky with each use, just really great hair. I have major blonde highlights and my hair is really thick with natural waves and curls, so it's tricky to find something that works long term for daily use. This can dry your hair if you use it daily and lather too harshly. I wash, then condition, then blowdry daily. After 2 years of using this, anytime I attempt to try something else just to see how they might work better, I always go back to the Kirk's Castile Shampoo.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

Being a fan of Kirk's castile soap, I just had to try the shampoo and I'm glad I did! It's so gentle on my hair, but cleans very thoroughly, and leaves it very shiny. I like that there are no harmful chemicals in this product, and it's mild enough to use in my baby's hair. Plus, it smells like Kirk's castile soap - so clean and fresh! I only wish that Iherb would carry the Kirk's conditioner!!!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Aug 09, 2011

good shampoo for the chemically sensitive.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Dec 14, 2015

Hair needs conditioner after it 100%, but all organica shampoos dry hair so much.

My hair feels extremely crean

Posted by 5010534547556864408 on Mar 19, 2016

The reason why I chose to buy this shanoo along with the conditioner is because I fell in love with Kirk's bar soap and I wanted to try out the hair products. I would rate the shampoo with 5 stars. It leaves amazing clean feel and my hair looks so nice and shiny after that. Unfortunately I can't give the same score to the conditioner, as it is very watery and it does not apply to my hair well. But the shampoo is great.

Fantasic Shampoo

Posted by 4666548864333252962 on May 02, 2016

My scalp and hair have never felt so clean. Wish it came in unscented.

love it!

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

Hair feels very clean after washing. It smells really nice too :) it has made my hair nice and thick as well! I think the other shampoo i used left a lot of residue and it weight my hair down a lot. now it has a lot more volume and looks healthier too! now i got my mum interested and she bought a couple of bottles herself. her friends all want one too! I have bought another 5 bottles since my first purchase. don't ever run out of this product iherb! I doubt i can ever buy this in singapore. 10 stars!

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Clean hair without stripping of natural oil

not bad