Kirk's, Original Coco Castile Bar Soap, 3 Bars, 4 oz (113 g) Each

I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 From California on Jan 30, 2013

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma From Australia on Nov 16, 2012

Very pleased with this soap.

******Mild, moisturizing, and long lasting!

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I ordered the single bar when it was on special for $1-I didn't expect much. In the winter, I have increasing problems with dry skin. It not only gets dry, but itches as well. I have been using Kirk's soap and have noticed that my skin is less dry. Also, the bar does not get soft and gooey. It lasts for a long time and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh-no soapy residue. There is no real fragrance, but it has a pleasant, neutral scent. I have recently re-ordered the 3 pack. I'm ready for the winter!!

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2358529 From Texas on Dec 20, 2011

I have been trying to buy a soap free with dyes, franrances, various things that I don't want on my body when my desire is to be clean. This soap is one that I hope to have around me for years to come. It feels moist, cleans and smells great. The entire family loves it!