Kirkman Labs, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 25 mg, 90 Capsules

Add to cart to see price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good for chelation of mercury.

Posted by ZlatinVal From Bulgaria on Aug 17, 2012

The entire selection of kirkman's products is pure and hypoallergenic. I use these to chelate/detox myself from mercury via frequent low dose chelation method. For antioxidant protection the dose someone will need is totally higher I recommend 300-600mg twice a day for antioxidant benefits of ALA.

No magnesium stearate and/or steric acid added.

Posted by 5607165855274082952 on Nov 05, 2012

This is one of the few brands of alpha lipoic acid that comes without the harmful excipients of magnesium stearate and/or steric acid added. These substances are only added to aid in the ease of filling the capsules on the manufacturing floor. They serve as powder lubricants in capsules and as binders in tablets manufacturing. In high doses magnesium stearate and/or steric acid is toxic to the liver and when this is used as excipients in most capsules and tablets, it all adds up to high doses when you have to take more than one type of nutraceuticals per day that contains these two excipients. I choose to buy this over other brands because of the lack of magnesium stearate and/or steric acid as excipients and also because it comes in much smaller doses than most brands and this is convenient to give to people of smaller body sizes and to dogs as well. Alpha lipoic acid is nothing short of being the best repair/regenerative nutrient for damaged or diseased livers, even at the late stage of liver disease, and Dr. Burton Berkson, M.D has been the first person in the U.S to successfully bring hopeless cases of end stage liver patients back to health without resorting to liver transplants by just using alpha lipoic acid, silymarin and selenomethionine, along with some B-complex, vit. E, C and CoQ10.

Alpha lipoic acid for mercury chelation

Posted by 5217421346523536049 on Sep 10, 2013

Having suffered symptoms of early dementia from leaking amalgam fillings, I embarked on the Andy Cutler protocol using this product. I got lost one street from my own home, I didnt know what day of the week it was, I started to have problems talking because I couldnt put words together, I didnt understand what people were saying to me, I twice had to call the fire department when I left the stove on and started a fire in my kitchen. But I was too scared of an alzheimer's diagnoses. I was only 50. After 89 weeks of treatment with this product, using the Andy Cutler protocol, I completed a Law degree that I had started many years ago and had to drop out due to amalgam poisoning. I expect to be admitted as a practicing solicitor in Australia in the next couple of months. For anyone reading this, you must get your amalgam fillings replaced with the white fillings before you start this treatment, and you must make yourself familiar with the protocol. It's the real deal.

Made me feel ill.

Posted by Reviewer2193592 on Mar 03, 2014

I too am taking ALA for mercury chelation (frequent low dose) like some of the other reviewers. I got sick taking this product. Normally I felt fantastic taking ALA (purchased from Living Networks in S.A.) but I wanted to try a brand I didn't have to order from half way across the world. I got very sick when taking this and had flu like symptoms and vomiting. Later I went to a kinesiologist and was muscle tested - this "weakened" my body when I was tested, whereas the other ALA did not, so I stopped taking it. I later found out this product uses synthetic alpha lipoic acid. That may be the problem. I couldn't get the company to answer my questions.

Nice Product

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Mar 09, 2014

I like this product due to its low mg as I can take it in divided doses during the day , works best for me. These do not have any magnesium steartate like the other that all do. Will buy again. Iherb provides a good service and great delivery times!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »