Kirkman Labs, Magnesium Glycinate, Bio-Max Series, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1497346 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been taking another mag-gly for years that come in a LARGE tablet form. I wanted something easier to swallow so I ordered these. I need to take 4 caps at night to get what I normally get with the tablets so in the end using these are more expensive and I don't see any improvement in this formula vs, the other brand. I called their customer service just to make certain that the capsules contain 100 mg. because they didn't seem to work as effectively for my RLS or insomnia. Will finish this bottle and go back to my regular brand.

still getting cramps

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 25, 2013

combining these with nutrient carriers orotate. Still getting cramps and eye lid twitching. Must need to take more