Kirkman Labs, Saccharomyces Boulardii, 60 Capsules (Ice)

Add to cart to see price!
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Very Good Probiotic for me

Posted by 5291159315037861776 on Feb 26, 2013

I am on SCD diet and this was suggested as a good probiotic to take. I take 2 at night and find I sleep much better with it. It has also cut down on gas in my stomach. It does not contain inulin so is compatible with SCD diet. Having tried other probiotics including Okhira I find this one works the best for me. It is a type of yeast that helps to correct the bad yeast in the gut.

Great quality probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Dec 14, 2013

Excellent probiotic without all those unnecessary and potentially harmful fillers found in other brands.

Very efficient for dealing with candida and other bacteria in the gut

Posted by Reviewer2266986 From Bosnia and Herzegovina on Jan 30, 2014

We use different probiotics and prebiotics in fighting gut bacteria and viruses, this is one of our two best ones. It is also free of all items that can cause intolerances and for our family with those who have autism this is very important. Kirkman has products just for us and we have been using them with much success and satisfaction for almost 10 years. Highly efficient and recommended!

very good..