July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kirkman Labs, Selenium, 100 mcg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

kirkman sel

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Feb 24, 2013

glad no fillers - And for a hypo thyroid person I begin to sweat after taking it...good sign. Hypo dont sweat!

Kirkman Selenium is the best form of Selenium

Posted by Reviewer1303096 on Aug 07, 2013

I did my research before choosing which selenium product I would purchase and Kirkman Selenium came out on top. I chose this product because it doesn’t contain undesirable fillers and additives. (eg. Magnesium stearate and Titanium dioxide) Kirkman Selenium comes in the organic form selenomethionine rather than sodium selenite and selenate which can be two potentially problematic ingredients. I will purchase this product again.

For my children

Posted by 5164712147029291393 on Feb 03, 2014

Highly recommend it!

RECOMMEDED FOR ECZEMA

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 21, 2014

I plan to try this soon. I bought several things recommended for my hand eczema: Selenium, Borage Oil, Vitamin E, and Oregon Grape Root......So far, I've only tried "Seventh Generation Hand Soap, Lavender (and the Citrus)" and within a day, my hand eczema is healing! My Naturopath recommended all-natural hand soap; praise God it's working!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Feb 11, 2012

Not many brand carry the 100 mg, tried this...great...and now on the second bottle