long lasting (for natural deodorant)

Posted by 5078210123106486668 on Feb 18, 2016

like an natural deodorant you need to reapply it, but this product i didnt have to as often as i intended to. the smell itself is overwhelming at times

always fresh

Posted by jessmorganz on Dec 31, 2015

this definitely does its job, and makes me feel secure that I won't stink when I wear it. has a pleasant mild scent of its own. lasts ages.

very good

Posted by 4751920492142973237 on Aug 31, 2015

i like it ..

THIS Works For Those With Very Sweaty Pits

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I've used Kiss My Face Sport Liquid Rock in the past, and from a protection & longevity perspective, this hands-down works better than Liquid Rock - especially if you're like me and experience slight to moderate hyperhidrosis which washes Liquid Rock away in no time. For hyperhidrosis experiencers, apply thoroughly to underarms, sit awhile with armpits exposed and allow to "dry down" for 5 minutes. Then go about your day. Peaceful Patchouli has a sharp but likeable scent to it that lingers and remains discernible for 6-8 hours after application. Just be careful to combine it with colognes that work well with patchouli, otherwise scent clash remains a real probability. There's also a fragrance-free version for those who don't want to faff about with matching fragrances to their underarm deodorant.

Deodorant - Patchouli

Posted by 5450966006202344045 on Apr 09, 2014

subtle smell, I really like it

Smells awful!!

Posted by Reviewer1548946 on Sep 04, 2013

Even sweat smells better, that says a lot.... NEVER again!

Great!

Posted by 4711273098719494679 on Jul 23, 2013

No nasties but full protection all day long, even when exercising! Lovely fragrance, long lasting and economical..what more could you want? I will buy this again ..and again..

best deodorant I've found so far

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

I've tried quite a few, but I always come back to this as it works the best. I love the smell too.

the best natural aluminum free deodorant i've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Aug 01, 2012

Smell is nice if one likes patchouli.. leaves no marks!

The worst smell ever

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Dec 13, 2011

This is by far the worst deodorant I have ever tried, it made me smell like compost.. Well, it did make me smell something else than normal bodyodor, but this one went straight into the trash. It even made my clothes smell bad, still after I had washed them. I will stick to crystal deodorants.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »