Does what it says...

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Dec 07, 2009

It definitely gave me body, but moreover, it moisturized my curls and left them really defined. Usually conditioners that promise volume don't offer enough moisture, but not so with this conditioner. It's really great!

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1090439 on Aug 13, 2010

I've been using Now Foods Berry Full Conditioner, but this is way better. It costs more, but I can use alot less, and my hair is softer, shinier and fuller.

Great for fine hair.

Posted by 5414920482843019455 on Sep 02, 2012

I LOVE the smell of this! It is great for my fine/thin hair and does;nt weigh it down. I wash it every other day and it does'nt get greasy in between washings but moistuizes it plenty.

One of my favorites

Posted by 4878347817313931560 on Nov 14, 2013

It's perfect when used with the shampoo of the same line. My hair is soft and with more volume.

A good product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 25, 2009

Nice smell, good quality conditioner, it does the trick.

Good smell

Posted by Reviewer2870335 on Feb 12, 2011

It has good smell. This feel is watery than others

No volume

Posted by Reviewer3026899 on Sep 13, 2010

I have not noticed any more volume with my hair and I wasn't asking for a lot of volume.

leaves my hair soft

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Apr 18, 2010

I use this my self, I have med length hair medium thickness and this leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Asian review

Posted by Reviewer1654595 on Feb 22, 2011

i use it together with AVAOLO organics biotin B complex thickening shampoo, it changes my hair texture to spiky. I believe it increase the hair strength thus spiking it up naturally. I think the best thing is would be that it is natural.

Works great!

Posted by huck03 on Aug 05, 2014

Works well on fine hair, rated as low toxicity in EWG's Skin Deep database, great price on iHerb, and my daughter loves the smell! Win/win!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »