Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jan 18, 2014

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Nov 24, 2011

Since i started using Kiss my face cleanser, antioxidant spray, serum and moisturizer (1month ago), I have received compliments on my skin, and people are amazed to hear my age - I love it!!

I like it!!!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 04, 2012

Whey Cool! Well absorbed and leaves no stickiness. Very happy, I'll try again!

It is perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

Light weight, smells like fresh lemon, though nice and light smell. Leaves skin tight and fresh. Perfect indeed

Brightens complexion

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012

Gave my skin the proverbial 'glow' in less than two weeks. Light texture, nice citrusy scent. Will keep buying.

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on Jul 03, 2013

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

light and effective

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Nov 02, 2009

i have been using this serum for a year now. i like it because it is light that i can always spread on my face easily. smells very refreshing too. it tends to empty out little fast, but i will be sticking to it for a while longer; because the whole synergy of the ingredients seems to work well for me and i like the price iherb offers much better than in wholefoods.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

Nice serum, but no miracles

love it

Posted by Reviewer1791702 on Sep 19, 2010

i love it. I really can't pinpoint why. I'm in my early 40's and it does have a noticeable benefit to the texture of my skin. plus, it smells very herb-ally, which is nice. plus the ingredients aren't nasty. i need to go back and google the benefits of vitamin c for the skin, cuz i already forgot...but it feels nice and seems to smooth everything out. i use it both w/ and w/o a moisturizer over it. i say it's worth it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1015493 on Mar 18, 2012

This serum working good I can compare it with some peptide serums. The only thing I don't like at all it rolls up if I put it under cream foundation, so I mix them together on my hand and get the perfect result.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »