Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jan 18, 2014

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

It is perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Mar 15, 2011

Light weight, smells like fresh lemon, though nice and light smell. Leaves skin tight and fresh. Perfect indeed

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Nov 24, 2011

Since i started using Kiss my face cleanser, antioxidant spray, serum and moisturizer (1month ago), I have received compliments on my skin, and people are amazed to hear my age - I love it!!

I like it!!!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 04, 2012

Whey Cool! Well absorbed and leaves no stickiness. Very happy, I'll try again!

Brightens complexion

Posted by sonora on Oct 07, 2012

Gave my skin the proverbial 'glow' in less than two weeks. Light texture, nice citrusy scent. Will keep buying.

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on Jul 03, 2013

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

Kiss My Face ,C The Change ,Ester C Serum

Posted by Reviewer2885590 on Apr 15, 2014

I love this cream as it is so light, and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. It's lasts what seems like forever.

Vtt c serum

Posted by 5747043112664867952 on Dec 31, 2015

Love this.One drop at night is all I use.Soaks in well,non sticky and full of goodness.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Oct 14, 2012

I've been using Ester C serum morning and night for a couple months. I really like how it feels. I often just use the serum in the morning and skip the face creme. It smells very nice...

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

Nice serum, but no miracles

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »