Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 22, 2011

I am very happy with this lotion. I like the organic smell, and it balances my skin very effectively, moisturizing without being oily. The bottle is travel size, but I will definitely re-order.

Kiss My Face

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 18, 2012

Good and smell is nice. a little bit thick for very hot summer i think, but i like it, and there is no any appearence of acne on the skin, after using of this cream, that is very good.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Oct 14, 2012

I love "Kiss My Face" products. Wish this creme was a little lighter for day time. Have used it sparingly for daytime but, really enjoy putting it on at night.

Best I've Found Yet

Posted by 5579375823437843752 on Nov 06, 2013

Because I have very sensitive skin, I have had difficulty finding body products without ingredients that adversely affect me. This is one of two that works for me. When the other was discontinued, it took alot of research to find a suitable relacement, but this one is every bit as good! Thank you for making it available.

The best facial cream ever

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Apr 24, 2011

This is the best facial creme I have ever tried. Smells great, has a nice consistency, and does not make the skin oily. Perfect for my combination skin. SPF 15 is great too. Should be bigger though.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2381837 on May 09, 2011

I have the SPF 15 version. Very light. Not greasy. Goes on smooth. Perfect size for traveling. It's organic so I know my face is being treated well. No allergic reactions.