An eye opener

Posted by Reviewer1131840 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff works to keep Mosquitos away too

Beyond FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1780531 on Sep 11, 2009

my son & I have been using this for ever! It is the only bath product he will use whether he has a cold or not ! He is 21! I love it as well! TERRIFIC comfort especially in a bath either warm or hot weather!!!!! No substitute will do. My Whole Food stopped selling it, so I've been looking on line for a year for deals. Iherb is the hero for me once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE this (specifically for sick kids)

Posted by Reviewer1185576 on Apr 22, 2012

This is a fantastic product for little kids who are too small to take cold meds. It is soothing, relaxing and warming just to smell--I save it for my kids. I can say that they always seem to feel much better after taking a bath with this product. Would highly recommend.

very good during cold season

Posted by TatsZunac on Jun 17, 2016

Love it

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2762321 on Dec 09, 2011

Really enjoyed this product. Not as strong as I thought it was. But, it's a great alternative to just regular plain soap and water.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Oct 09, 2011

Great product

Regular

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Feb 24, 2011

I use shower gels of Kiss my Face regularly, so my family likes it as much as I do.

Not what i expected

Posted by 5699353445864447508 on Sep 02, 2014

The ingredients are not what is mentionned on IHerb. The bottle has changed, so dose the ingredients... I wish I knew it before ordering this, The product smell great, and seems ok.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 06, 2015

I'm afraid no one in the family could use this. It's got quite a strong smell and it chills the skin when you wash with it. We experienced that our skin dried out and started itching. Went into the bin after a few trials.