Super sweet, serious after taste, messy & wasteful-spills out of cap, goopy.

Posted by Reviewer2303265 on May 01, 2015

Do not like this at all. I find it overly and excessively sweet (but not a good sweet), Terrible aftertaste post-brushing. Moreover, so much of the toothpaste is wasted. If you have lid completely closed, when you try to open it, a lot spills out everywhere. It clumps quickly around the tube. Won't buy this again. If there was a way to post a picture, I would.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on Feb 23, 2010

This tastes great & my 3 year old loves brushing her teeth with it. I tried it to see how well it worked, and think it has better scrubing ability than Toms of Maine... also tastes like real berries and has simple pure ingrediants w/o chemicals and floride.

awful taste

Posted by 5266485602556488558 on Mar 03, 2015

the most awful taste ever! My child refused to use it and I tried it by myself - it went immediately to the bin! I didn't like the taste, the texture and it has long lasting awful aftertaste - very medicinal.

Smells great

Posted by 5460605515380957716 on Jan 09, 2014

Smells good enough to eat! Plus with no harmful ingredients, you will feel safe letting your child use it!

My Grandchildren love this

Posted by Rena61 on Apr 11, 2015

After myself being over fluoridated growing up, I am determined to not allow that to happen to my grandchildren. I buy this and they love the taste.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer3197262 on Jun 14, 2011

Kids just love the taste and smell. Good size for the price

GOOD PASTA

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Jul 17, 2012

I like my child. He prefers it to anyone else.

My Boy Loves It

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I found the cap a bit hard to open and it broke after a while. Texture was also runny but other than that my boy loves it :)

OK Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2726318 on Jan 18, 2012

My kids are using this toothpaste but aren't too crazy about the taste(reminds them of cough syrup).

Not too great of a taste...

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 29, 2011

... and it does't foam as even Toms or a traditional toothpaste does... but I definitely love that there's no flouride. I will buy again based on the ingredients and the KMF name/reputation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »