Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Kiss My Face, Natural Liquid Rock Deodorant, Peaceful Patchouli, 3 fl oz (88 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Smell is too potent for me!

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I really wanted to like this product, as I've been looking for a good liquid rock deodorant that also has a nice, light scent, but this one is so powerful that I can't wear it without getting a headache from the overwhelming smell of patchouli. Even when applying it very lightly, I get great waves of the scent every time I move, and my clothes still smell like it even after multiple washings. I can't tell if the product works for body odor in the same way an unscented liquid rock would do, because the fragrance is so strong it overpowers all other odors. I realize this may be their intention, but it is too strong - it makes me and my husband feel like we're walking in a cloud of patchouli.

Wouldn't recommend

Posted by SillaVanilla on Feb 12, 2013

This has a very strong, intense forest-ish smell. I was a bit embarrassed to wear it because of the smell. It didn’t sooth me.

Carcinogenic Polysorbate 20!!!!!!

Posted by 5207613250166143181 on Jan 16, 2014

Too bad it is carcinogenic, I really loved the smell though it slightly reminded me of mould. It was quite intense, foresty and natural, and really worked. It's only my fault I didn't check the ingredients here before buying, as it was listed properly.