I OVE IT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

I love all the Kiss my Face deodorant. And they are aluminum free!

good product

Posted by 5733249093116950146 on Jan 31, 2016

But the smell not so good

patchouli deodorant

Posted by 5747043112664867952 on Dec 31, 2015

This is my all time favourite deodorant as I am a fan of Patchouli oil and this deodorant works well for me.I wish we could buy it of the shelf in New Zealand but lucky to buy it through I herb instead.Couldn,t live without this and so pleased there is somewhere I can get it thro I herb.Love your service.Thanks Sally

Kiss my face, Natural Liquid Rock Deodorant, Peaceful Patchouli

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Aug 29, 2014

Great product

Excellent stuff

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

Works extremely well even in heat and during exercise. Couldn't ask for any more in a deodorant actually. And I love the patchouli smell. It's a proper, authentic, essential oils smell and it lasts almost all day. Highly recommend.

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Me encanta este desodorante y su olor es genial. Su textura es bastante líquida lo que hace que cunda bastante. Lo compraré nuevamente.

El mejor desodorante que he probado en mi vida ♬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⊰✿

Posted by LadyChristensen on Aug 03, 2013

¡Magnífico descubrimiento! Siempre he sido reticente a utilizar desodorantes en roll-on, dado que los prefiero en spray y a poder ser, anti-transpirantes. Pero este es, sin lugar a dudas, excepcional. Es natural a la par que efectivo. Puedo llevar ropa ajustada y sudar a mares, que ésta sigue sin oler. El único "defecto", por así decirlo, es que no detiene la humedad, puesto que no es anti-transpirante. Aún así, se ha convertido en mi desodorante predilecto y volveré a adquirirlo tantas veces como sea posible. Otro producto cinco estrellas de iHerb, que recomiendo enormemente ♬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⊰✿

I am impressed, it works 24 h !

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jul 15, 2013

Wow, I used to buy a very expensive deodorant after trying MANY that did not work. I decided to give KissMyFace a try because of using their toothpaste which is very good and I am really happy that I did it. I can highly recommend this deodorant, it really works 24 h and has a pleasant smell and it is ok for sensitive skinn. Good work KMF!

my obsession

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

this is the best deodorant I've found. it's my hg. love the scent!

Excellent !