Kiss My Face, Natural Liquid Rock Deodorant, Peaceful Patchouli, 3 fl oz (88 ml)

Reviews 5-star

This stuff ROCKS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been searching for YEARS trying to find a natural deodorant strong enough to last all day. I am SO glad I gave this a try. It works all day, all night AND into the next morning! And I really sweat people. I have put this to the test, especially in this record-breaking heat, and let me tell you- its the bomb. Love the scent. Its just amazing. Better than anything I've ever used in my life- no joke.

Pachouli deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

My all time favourite deodorant,have used this for years,have tried others but keep going back to this one,plus I love Pachouli.Could not live without it.

works even better than regular deodorant for odor!

Posted by lizdamatta on Aug 14, 2012

I am impressed with this deodorant. After realizing the dangers of using the regular deodorants I decided to research and begin using natural ones. Thankfully this was one of the first I tried and it worked wonderfully! My issue isn't so much with sweating as it is with odor. I was always trying different deodorants in the past looking for one that would prevent odor and never did find one that worked well. This one has beat them all! (even the aluminum filled ones!) My husband is urging me to restock asap on this as we have not found another one that is better than this deodorant yet.

Smells great and lasts!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

Love the scent and lasts all day long! Just let it dry for about 20 seconds after applying. The scent is kind of sweet sandlewood. I like it a lot!

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and I love the smell of patchouli so it doesn't bother me. I will purchase again.