Not bad product.

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Apr 05, 2014

Not bad but I don't like it. the smell is good but it doesn't last for a long time.

Kiss My Face Liquid Rock - Peaceful but messy!

Posted by Reviewer2679543 on Sep 28, 2009

Package leaked in side baggy. Last supplier sent the same amount of ordered products (6) original package with no leaking. You package leaked in side the large baggy and other bottles needed to be wiped down, and labels were messy. Good Value, Better shipping please!

Works

Posted by Reviewer3127802 on Jul 06, 2012

It really works but smells terible

Smell is too potent for me!

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I really wanted to like this product, as I've been looking for a good liquid rock deodorant that also has a nice, light scent, but this one is so powerful that I can't wear it without getting a headache from the overwhelming smell of patchouli. Even when applying it very lightly, I get great waves of the scent every time I move, and my clothes still smell like it even after multiple washings. I can't tell if the product works for body odor in the same way an unscented liquid rock would do, because the fragrance is so strong it overpowers all other odors. I realize this may be their intention, but it is too strong - it makes me and my husband feel like we're walking in a cloud of patchouli.

my obsession

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

this is the best deodorant I've found. it's my hg. love the scent!

patchouli deodorant

Posted by 5747043112664867952 on Dec 31, 2015

This is my all time favourite deodorant as I am a fan of Patchouli oil and this deodorant works well for me.I wish we could buy it of the shelf in New Zealand but lucky to buy it through I herb instead.Couldn,t live without this and so pleased there is somewhere I can get it thro I herb.Love your service.Thanks Sally

good product

Posted by 5733249093116950146 on Jan 31, 2016

But the smell not so good

I OVE IT

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

I love all the Kiss my Face deodorant. And they are aluminum free!

Kiss my face, Natural Liquid Rock Deodorant, Peaceful Patchouli