Excellent stuff

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

Works extremely well even in heat and during exercise. Couldn't ask for any more in a deodorant actually. And I love the patchouli smell. It's a proper, authentic, essential oils smell and it lasts almost all day. Highly recommend.

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Me encanta este desodorante y su olor es genial. Su textura es bastante líquida lo que hace que cunda bastante. Lo compraré nuevamente.

El mejor desodorante que he probado en mi vida ♬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⊰✿

Posted by LadyChristensen on Aug 03, 2013

¡Magnífico descubrimiento! Siempre he sido reticente a utilizar desodorantes en roll-on, dado que los prefiero en spray y a poder ser, anti-transpirantes. Pero este es, sin lugar a dudas, excepcional. Es natural a la par que efectivo. Puedo llevar ropa ajustada y sudar a mares, que ésta sigue sin oler. El único "defecto", por así decirlo, es que no detiene la humedad, puesto que no es anti-transpirante. Aún así, se ha convertido en mi desodorante predilecto y volveré a adquirirlo tantas veces como sea posible. Otro producto cinco estrellas de iHerb, que recomiendo enormemente ♬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⊰✿

I am impressed, it works 24 h !

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jul 15, 2013

Wow, I used to buy a very expensive deodorant after trying MANY that did not work. I decided to give KissMyFace a try because of using their toothpaste which is very good and I am really happy that I did it. I can highly recommend this deodorant, it really works 24 h and has a pleasant smell and it is ok for sensitive skinn. Good work KMF!

my obsession

Posted by 4749939550677599482 on Jun 15, 2013

this is the best deodorant I've found. it's my hg. love the scent!

Excellent !

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Nice Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Good smelling / working deodorant, but "very liquid" Sadly, my product arrived open (to Italy) and took three months to arrive and a high amount of taxes. Unfortunately, there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1693037 on Mar 04, 2013

I don't know about the efficiency of the deodorant, because I coudn't use it. The smell was so strong and intense, and could be smelled through my clothes. Not boyfriend approved.

Wouldn't recommend

Posted by SillaVanilla on Feb 12, 2013

This has a very strong, intense forest-ish smell. I was a bit embarrassed to wear it because of the smell. It didn’t sooth me.

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

and I love the smell of patchouli so it doesn't bother me. I will purchase again.