Perfectoooooo

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on May 25, 2012

La piedra de alumbre no me funciona :( Pero este desodorante perfectamente, eficaz, duradero.. Lo único que hay algún ingrediente que no me convence. Así que probaré cuando lo acabe alguno de la misma casa.

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1298239 on Feb 29, 2012

Works very well! Smells great!

well...

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2012

Quite runny, but a nice scent. Don't know if this would work in the summer, now it is winter and cold in Finland so there is not all that much sweat.

Pachouli deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

My all time favourite deodorant,have used this for years,have tried others but keep going back to this one,plus I love Pachouli.Could not live without it.

This works, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1048537 on Sep 12, 2011

the scent is very strong and definitely masculine. I gave it to my husband because I just don't want to smell like a guy all day. It has good ingredients, no neurotoxins aka aluminum and it really did work all day and through the night. I think I might try the lavender scent next purchase, hoping that it will be more neutral or "fem"!

best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Mar 28, 2011

My husband used this for the past 10 years and i simply love the smell and the quality of this product.

Quebecustomer

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 26, 2010

Yeh a deordorant that works finally. Stays a bit wet, but does not stain or stay in my clothing.

Smells great and lasts!

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

Love the scent and lasts all day long! Just let it dry for about 20 seconds after applying. The scent is kind of sweet sandlewood. I like it a lot!

smell great

Posted by Reviewer2851118 on Sep 22, 2010

I have used this product for a least a year now and find it works well and I love the fragrance.

Liquid rock fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 17, 2010

Love this product I have been using it for 2 years and have been odor free since thank you Kiss my Face. Kathy IA