Kiss My Face, Moisturizer Lotion, Olive & Aloe, Fragrance Free, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

like it

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 10, 2010

It takes quite long my skin to absorb this moisturizer, yet it's not too greasy and I like the ingredients and no scent. My mom, who doesn't usually give cosmetic product reviews, said it really worked for her dry skin.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Nurtures my dry skin just wonderfully and no fragrance. I'm ordering more! Update: Although it helps my dry skin I´m getting a bit fed up with the white cast this lotion produces- you have to massage it in , and in and I´m tired of that. Avalon Organics have nice alternatives - fragrance free an equally full of antioxidants. I´ll leave the four stars alone though, since the ingredients are excellent!

So allergic!

Posted by Reviewer2169224 on Nov 13, 2009

I have real trouble when I get into different ingredients and fragrances in hand & body lotions. The result is being miserable from an allergic reaction to many herbs, oils, butters, etc. The itching results in red rashes that I scratch in my sleep. Enough of this! The Kiss My Face Obsessively Natural Olive & Aloe (fragrance free)lotion is a godsend for me. Now there's neither under moisturized skin nor itchy skin. Thanks, Kiss My Face!

Wife loves it -simple and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Nov 29, 2009

She says its excellent. She has beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3098285 on Apr 16, 2010

Good stuff! Would definitely order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »