like it

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 10, 2010

It takes quite long my skin to absorb this moisturizer, yet it's not too greasy and I like the ingredients and no scent. My mom, who doesn't usually give cosmetic product reviews, said it really worked for her dry skin.

So allergic!

Posted by Reviewer2169224 on Nov 13, 2009

I have real trouble when I get into different ingredients and fragrances in hand & body lotions. The result is being miserable from an allergic reaction to many herbs, oils, butters, etc. The itching results in red rashes that I scratch in my sleep. Enough of this! The Kiss My Face Obsessively Natural Olive & Aloe (fragrance free)lotion is a godsend for me. Now there's neither under moisturized skin nor itchy skin. Thanks, Kiss My Face!

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Nurtures my dry skin just wonderfully and no fragrance. I'm ordering more! Update: Although it helps my dry skin I´m getting a bit fed up with the white cast this lotion produces- you have to massage it in , and in and I´m tired of that. Avalon Organics have nice alternatives - fragrance free an equally full of antioxidants. I´ll leave the four stars alone though, since the ingredients are excellent!

oh so soft

Posted by Reviewer2777476 on Oct 10, 2011

Love it!

Great product for those with fragrance sensitivities

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I have sensitive skin and am very sensitive to any artificial fragrances or perfumes, to the point of getting nausea and migraines if a product is too strong smelling. This lotion is perfect for me - it keeps my skin well moisturized and healthy-looking, and has a very light, clean scent that does not bother me at all. I love it and will continue to use it as long as it is available.

Wife loves it -simple and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Nov 29, 2009

She says its excellent. She has beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3098285 on Apr 16, 2010

Good stuff! Would definitely order again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Dec 30, 2010

Can't live without !

Kiss My Face, MO,Obsessively Natural Ultra Moisturizer, Olive and Aloe, frangrance free 16fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3015740 on May 04, 2011

It's one of the best body moisturizers I have ever used.

Super!

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Light consistency. I like it even though I'm more into thicker, heavier lotions. I love the pump bottle, but you have to be really delicate with it so that you don't squirt a whole lot! It's fragrance free, but it's got a great scent to it. Doesn't really smell like olive & aloe to me as much as a little bit like cinnamon. It's a gentle product so I'll most likely give it a go on my face as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »