Kiss My Face, Moisturizer Lotion, Olive & Aloe, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Intense

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Aug 14, 2012

Maybe this is a cultural thing, but hey - when I see olive and aloe, and for sensitive skin, I kind of think of a nice, neutral scent, which I can assure you is certainly not what I found here.

Fabulous Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3317357 on May 14, 2008

I have been using KMF products for years and this is my current favourite. It absorbs into the skin quickly, leaves no oily residue, lasts all day and has no fragrance. Highly Recommend!

Lotion-hater loves this lotion.

Posted by Reviewer2732755 on Feb 24, 2011

I'm something of a lotion-hater. This is the first one I've ever used up and also the only one I've bought multiple times. It does what it needs to do without feeling greasy or imparting a strong scent. I've recommended it to friends and family. I just love it.

My preference

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Dec 29, 2011

Have used for years - is not sticky or greasy. My whole family uses it.

First Time

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

Just bought this lotion for the first time and like it so far. I am a bit concerned about the ingredients list but as far as a light weight and smelling lotion...this is the one.