good lotion, beware of smell

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Apr 30, 2015

It goes on good and keeps me moisturized, but be aware of the sent. Its really hippy, smells like cheap incense, for its price I'd buy something a lot better! If you are into more "modern" smells this isn't for you!

moisturizer

Posted by 5751889441375999970 on Oct 24, 2014

Big bottle of moisturizer. Value for the money.

Smells Great

Posted by 4975342879558425790 on Oct 18, 2014

My husband loves patchouli and this is the best (only) scented lotion I have found. Plus it leave my skin great too! Please don't stop stocking it :0

Kiss My Face Patchouli is Peaceful

Posted by 5558860584758458420 on Jun 30, 2014

Very very light, clean fragrance; this moisturizer vanishes nicely - no greasy after affects.

Very good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2799191 on Apr 04, 2014

I have used this for years and love this moisturizer. Something has changed and it doesn't have the same amount of scent that it used to but some people may like that it isn't as strong. I am only giving it 4 stars because I liked the old formulation better.

Good lotion.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

Nice, subtle patchouli fragrance. Nice on the body, not too Heavy, and Nice on the face as well as long as I use a facial oil first. I like to use this in the morning.

Don't like the texture...

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

Patchouli doesn't smell peaceful at all. Texture too thick - a bit oily for my skin and hard to absorb well. Not to waste the product so I will try to use it up, but no 2nd time.

Great scent & great lotion

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Sep 02, 2012

This lotion moisturizes very well without leaving any residue or greasiness. Smells amazing of patchouli & does not irritate my sensitive skin.

Its good- not my fav.

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jul 17, 2012

I much prefer the Lavender scent to this one. I am a bit disappointed with how mild the Patchouli is. I smell it for like 3 secs and then its gone. However it does moisturize very well.

Complimented

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 30, 2012

Very beautiful, woodsy, patchouli scent. Not too strong (which is very important). Not greasy. All around great moisturizer. Now, the ingredients aren't perfectly natural, but they are non-toxic, and it's all good. When you wear this, people will notice! Can be worn by men and women. God bless.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »