Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Fragrance Free, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Smooth and gentle

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Jun 02, 2008

my husband has used barbasol for years and we wanted to use something safer and earth-friendly. He says this isn't to thick for shaving and will buy it again.

Kiss My Face, Moisture Shave, Fragrance Free, 11 fl oz (325 ml) Review

Posted by Reviewer1440453 on Aug 14, 2008

iHerb sent this in a plastic bag, neat and tidy. This is the best shave cream ever, it lasts a good, long time. excellent product, good shipping methods, too.

great product at great price

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

best all natural shave cream for the money ... there are others that are more moisturizing out there, but they cost significantly more money ... the way i find around this is to just reapply before going over your skin a second time

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3087686 on Jan 25, 2009

Nice smooth shave. I don't like the parabens in it.

Very liquidy, and leaves a soap film

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 25, 2009

The first time I used this, I thought I liked it, but the more I used it, I changed my mind and won't buy it again. It is very liquidy, which worked well as far as spreading it over the skin and covering a large area (legs), but the consistency is EXTREMELY thin, and I kept gettings nicks as a result. Doesn't seem like I can get as close of a shave as normal, either, since there isn't very much cushioning. Like the others said, a little does go a long way, but it is still extremely thin. Rinses off too easily in the shower, also. Finally, I noticed after using it for at least a week that soap scum film had formed on my razor blade as well as in the shower, which I hate. I didn't realize this product had any soap-type ingredients in it. This will be a problem for anyone who lives in an area with hard water. The one nice thing I can say about this product is that it is fragrance free, which is the main reason I bought it, and it certainly excels in that area.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »