Good product

Posted by Reviewer2674729 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using this deodorant for years now, and like the fact that it's aluminum-free and fragrance-free.

absolutely love

Posted by Reviewer2735547 on Sep 15, 2008

no parabens, much better than the solid rock deodorant. No offensive smell, if you are sensitive to perfumes.

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Sep 21, 2010

This is the only natural one I've found that doesn't irritate. No white messes on clothes and no staining.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1591992 on Jun 17, 2010

It works great. I wasn't sure if it would help with perspiration but it does. The bottle lasts a long time.

Kiss My Face deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1569035 on Jul 31, 2009

This is the only deodorant my husband uses and iHerb has it for the best price.

Liquid Rock - Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1056357 on Jul 24, 2009

I am allergic to many of the deodorant's on the market. I was using the salt rock for over a year when I found Liquid Rock. It works great. I recommend it to everyone.

I've found you!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 07, 2011

After buying and trying "too many than I care to mention" bottles of non-aluminum based deodorant, I've finally found one that works for me. It's not an anti-perspirant so don't expect it will stop you sweating (sweating is a healthy thing after all), but when it comes to odor – even in the middle of this hot Australian summer – this little treasure pack keeps me odor free. I highly recommend this to anyone (male or female) on a quest to find a highly effective 'natural' deodorant.

Dries Fast!

Posted by Reviewer1921337 on Nov 01, 2007

I've tried several natural deodorant, but this has been the best. It dries fast.

Best deodorant I have tried in a long time..!

Posted by 5148266687134277812 on Jan 27, 2016

This is the best deodorant I have tried so far, and I have tried a lot of natural ones...!! I tend to sweat a lot, and now there is no smell, at all..!! For the first time in months. I will definitely buy this product again. Greetings from a Norwegian viking girl...!!

not lasting

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 28, 2014

I really liked the idea of its being free of aluminium and parabens (horomone disrupters). But this product is very weak and not lasting. The concentration of whatever is inside should be much greater. I bought three, but regreted it, and will not reorder.