Awesome soap, cats love it too!

Posted by Reviewer2528718 on Dec 30, 2010

This is a great deal on a huge bar of soap. This soap lathers very well, smells good and is made of a small list of natural ingredients. The weird thing is, my cats like it too! My one cat kept trying to get into the cabinet where I was keeping this soap, finally, one day he was able to pull the soap off the shelf. He rolled all over it just like it was catnip! My other cat came over and did the same thing! I had to take it from them because they were tearing the paper wrapper off of it! So funny! (they liked the KissMyFace just Olive Oil soap just the same!)

Smells Soooooooo Good!

Posted by Reviewer2264388 on Jan 31, 2008

This soap smells soooooo good. It is rich and bubbly soap which has a wonderful sweet and deep honey scent.

Very mild & smells great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jan 21, 2010

Due to the huge amount of olive oil they put in this soap, it's very mild and doesn't make much lather. I love it, though, as it doesn't dry out my (in winter very dry) skin. The scent is to die for, seriously, it smells wonderfully of honey. Highly recommend it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2895526 on May 26, 2011

This is a huge bar! Smells amazing too. My family really enjoys using this, as opposed to Zest and other soaps that are full of chemicals. I feel much better about it too!

I only us this soap

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011

I stopped using lotion, cause this makes my skin so soft.

Superb Soap

Posted by Reviewer1271031 on Aug 07, 2011

After using the soap, almost any other does not come close. Very very clean

Love it :D

Posted by shonda on May 13, 2012

Used it for my hair and face. I cannot try anything else. I love this Soap !

Good for daily face washing! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

I have combination skin, this soap doesn't dry my skin, but cleanes the pores and removes makeup residues very well! Nice light honey scent. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ У меня комбинированная кожа, это мыло не сушит, зато очищает поры и хорошо убирает остатки косметики! Мыло с приятным легким медовым ароматом. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

The Best Cleanser ever!

Posted by Reviewer2777476 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Kiss My Face Soap bars for several years now and wouldn't go without. Leaves my skin smooth and does not cause drying especially in the Winter months. I would highly recommend!

very nice