Good

Posted by 4770552744702084417 on Apr 22, 2016

Good

Kiss My Face, Olive & Aloe Soap

Posted by 5432983971893667290 on Dec 29, 2015

I have very dry skin and to use lotion, sense using this soap I have not had use any lotion.

Drying but big

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

It's a big soap. Just that it's very drying on the skin. Too dry for the face. Too dry for the body. What can I use it for?

Good soap with short INCI

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 27, 2015

I have used this soap to my body and hair. I have a long hair and this was quite drying soap for washing it, but gave alot volume. I have soft water. To skin it leaves funny feeling. Kinda like film on it. In the beginning the bar was very slimy and sticky, but not anymore.

Huele fatal

Posted by 5265516138073336468 on Aug 12, 2014

No huele ni a aceite de oliva ni a aloe vera. Lo usé solo una vez y lo tuve que tirar, huele fatal (a caca) y el olor permanece... Es una pena porque parece que es un buen jabón natural y que hidrata.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 04, 2014

It cleans my face extremely well, and my skin feels smooth & hydrated after using it! Love it!

Best soap

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

Great price, great smell, keeps my skin soft & no nasty ingredients. What more can you ask for.

Great product

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I switched to natural body products a couple of years ago and have been using this soap as an all-over body wash for almost as long. I have sensitive skin and a strong sensitivity to fragrances/perfumes, and this soap has been the perfect product to keep my skin and nose happy! It cleans well and keeps my skin soft and happy.

Smooth and Cleansing

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

we in the Western world are taught to bathe everyday, and on top of that no-no, the vast majority of us bathe with harsh alkaline soaps and cleaners which strip away this oily barrier, leaving the skin dry, rough and unprotected. I won't mention any other major brands here, but suffice it to say that the greater the lather (lots of bubbles), the harsher the soap and the more alkaline. Daily use of these harsh soaps results in a billion dollar lotion, cream and moisturizer industry. Short of it; we buy harsh soaps (mostly because they are really inexpensive) and daily strip the oily barrier off, then buy lotions and slather a fake one on. Add to that, many people are truly allergy sensative to perfumes and dyes, and most of those name brand soaps are loaded with them. I don't imagine any of us wants to give up our daily shower, so from a professionals point of view, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin (and trust me, it will be just as clean) with Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap and maintain a natural ph balance to your skin, then to abuse, strip and dry out your skin and apply a fake oily barrier. Your skin will love you. I promise.

Pleasant soap; huge bar

Posted by Reviewer1184969 on Aug 12, 2013

The soap itself is fine. Scent is mild enough to be almost unnoticeable. I find the bar impractically large for the way I use bath soap.