A great face soap.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 26, 2008

Leaves my face feeling clean and soft. Love it!

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Feb 24, 2008

Last a long time, large bar for the money. Lather's well. Will order again.

Pure soap.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Sep 10, 2008

Nothing artificial, including pretty smell. Can't have everything! I feel better using a more natural product.

Kiss My Face Olive and Aloe Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a huge bar of soap and the formula really does add extra moisture. I use it as face soap and I have been pleased with the results.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

the only soap i use right now! i love it because it's only got like three or four ingredients - all of which are familiar rather than foreign and sketchy. i sometimes wish the smaller bar was sold here but the big bar is fine for the price!

Kiss-met

Posted by Reviewer1250552 on Jan 25, 2009

I can use almost all of the Kiss My Face products. A miracle because I'm so allergic to all things chemical.

Moisturzing, gentle and softening

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

My skin feels softer using this KMF soap. Hope iherb can offer smaller bars (4 oz) for travel.

Nice Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Nov 05, 2009

Has nice smell of olive & aloe. I love soap better than shower gel when washing my body. Smells so natural and really nice. I want to try other scents next time.

Doesn't dry out skin

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Nov 08, 2009

Love the moisturizing properties of this soap. I use it every morning in the shower and my skin doesn't need bodylotion afterwards. Just keep it dry though, because if wet it becomes slimy.

Excellent soap, excellent deal

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on Nov 21, 2009

This soap is amazing for the price - it's twice as large as any other bar out there. And the olive oil is very moisturizing. This really helps combat the dryness of my city water and my aging skin. I actually cut the bar in half to make it easier to handle, but it did crumble a bit when I did (oops!). I previously used clearly natural glycerin soap, but this is my new favorite.