A keeper

Posted by Reviewer2988811 on Dec 29, 2010

I mixed Nature's Plus,Aloe vera soap, Clearly Natural glycerine soap and the kiss my face, OB, Olive & aloe soap and this has worked a miracle on my skin. I had very dry and itchy skin, but its all gone now. I love this combination and will buy again.

Arizona

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Aug 26, 2010

This is my favorite. I am allergic to coconut product and this is the only soap I can use. I highly recommend it.

A +++++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer1227454 on Jan 07, 2010

A +++++++++++++++

Excellent soap, excellent deal

Posted by Reviewer2193776 on Nov 21, 2009

This soap is amazing for the price - it's twice as large as any other bar out there. And the olive oil is very moisturizing. This really helps combat the dryness of my city water and my aging skin. I actually cut the bar in half to make it easier to handle, but it did crumble a bit when I did (oops!). I previously used clearly natural glycerin soap, but this is my new favorite.

Doesn't dry out skin

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Nov 08, 2009

Love the moisturizing properties of this soap. I use it every morning in the shower and my skin doesn't need bodylotion afterwards. Just keep it dry though, because if wet it becomes slimy.

Nice Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Nov 05, 2009

Has nice smell of olive & aloe. I love soap better than shower gel when washing my body. Smells so natural and really nice. I want to try other scents next time.

Moisturzing, gentle and softening

Posted by Reviewer2001317 on Nov 02, 2009

My skin feels softer using this KMF soap. Hope iherb can offer smaller bars (4 oz) for travel.

Olive & Aloe Soap Review

Posted by Reviewer2375113 on Oct 07, 2009

Good lather, good price, but the smell is hard to take.

I really like this soap

Posted by Reviewer1845594 on Sep 21, 2009

Title says it all, I've tried 4-5 different olive oil based soaps from here and this simple one is the best for me. I like it that there are only basic ingredients and no unusual chemicals or additives. The soap cleans very well and I feel better that there are no chemicals going on my body.

Gentle Cleaning

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jul 26, 2009

Soap will not dry out your skin. My only problem with it is that it is a bit too gooey.