love it

Posted by Reviewer1317180 on May 14, 2009

This product has saved our skin. We have very hard water and my children have skin problems. We have very sensitive skin. This soap has relieved dryness and itching. The only problem I have is it does not last as long as I had hoped. I have recommended this to everyone I know.

good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 12, 2009

but not for humid climates

Kiss-met

Posted by Reviewer1250552 on Jan 25, 2009

I can use almost all of the Kiss My Face products. A miracle because I'm so allergic to all things chemical.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 23, 2008

Simply the best soap I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and it's ALL natural. Compare it to the ingredients of store bought soaps and you'll see what I mean. Also, I invested in a very expensive teeth cleaner called "tooth soap". If you compare ingredients with this soap, it's made of the exact same thing! I even use this to brush my dogs teeth.

yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

the only soap i use right now! i love it because it's only got like three or four ingredients - all of which are familiar rather than foreign and sketchy. i sometimes wish the smaller bar was sold here but the big bar is fine for the price!

Kiss My Face Olive and Aloe Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a huge bar of soap and the formula really does add extra moisture. I use it as face soap and I have been pleased with the results.

Good Natural soap

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Sep 20, 2008

We really like this soap, it is a nice big, long lasting bar and has a fresh smell.

Pure soap.

Posted by Reviewer2681231 on Sep 10, 2008

Nothing artificial, including pretty smell. Can't have everything! I feel better using a more natural product.

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer1969061 on Sep 02, 2008

The soap is great for my dry skin, and it does not have a strong flowery smell. Down side is that the bar is so large it is hard to handle in the shower.

love em

Posted by Reviewer1773909 on Jul 05, 2008

My only complaint could be that I would like the bars to be smaller, say 4 oz.