Kiss My Face, Olive & Aloe Soap Bar, 8 oz (230 g)

love it

Posted by Reviewer1317180 From Ohio on May 14, 2009

This product has saved our skin. We have very hard water and my children have skin problems. We have very sensitive skin. This soap has relieved dryness and itching. The only problem I have is it does not last as long as I had hoped. I have recommended this to everyone I know.

Smooth and Cleansing

Posted by Moy-key-kay From Lithuania on Nov 07, 2013

we in the Western world are taught to bathe everyday, and on top of that no-no, the vast majority of us bathe with harsh alkaline soaps and cleaners which strip away this oily barrier, leaving the skin dry, rough and unprotected. I won't mention any other major brands here, but suffice it to say that the greater the lather (lots of bubbles), the harsher the soap and the more alkaline. Daily use of these harsh soaps results in a billion dollar lotion, cream and moisturizer industry. Short of it; we buy harsh soaps (mostly because they are really inexpensive) and daily strip the oily barrier off, then buy lotions and slather a fake one on. Add to that, many people are truly allergy sensative to perfumes and dyes, and most of those name brand soaps are loaded with them. I don't imagine any of us wants to give up our daily shower, so from a professionals point of view, Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin (and trust me, it will be just as clean) with Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap and maintain a natural ph balance to your skin, then to abuse, strip and dry out your skin and apply a fake oily barrier. Your skin will love you. I promise.

Great product

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I switched to natural body products a couple of years ago and have been using this soap as an all-over body wash for almost as long. I have sensitive skin and a strong sensitivity to fragrances/perfumes, and this soap has been the perfect product to keep my skin and nose happy! It cleans well and keeps my skin soft and happy.

Best soap

Posted by Reviewer2823339 From Australia on Mar 14, 2014

Great price, great smell, keeps my skin soft & no nasty ingredients. What more can you ask for.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 From Texas on Apr 04, 2014

It cleans my face extremely well, and my skin feels smooth & hydrated after using it! Love it!