Kiss My Face, Olive & Lavender Soap Bar, 8 oz (230 g)

Reviews 3-star

OK Body Soap - Stronger Cleansing power

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 26, 2011

It is a huge bar of soap so I cut in half after microwaving it for 10 sec. on medium. i tried honey and I prefer lavender, as honey is too sweet and overpowering... Lavender is much nicer and has a nice floral scent. This is not a cold process soap so it is not white in color but good enough as a body soap. I still needed body balm/oil after taking a shower with this soap, meaning it has a really strong cleansing property. If you are after a totally moisturinzing soap, I would opt for Cold process soap and not hot process soap like this one. (I prefer Out of Africa soap - totally cold processed!!) Ok for summer I think.

Needs more lather

Posted by Reviewer1577416 on Jan 20, 2009

I love the soap in general, however, I like a little more lather than this product provides. It works exceptionally great for tanners since it's all natural it doesn't have an adverse affect on your tan. I also had to cut the bar in half as it was a bit big to work with, but that's not a negative since it does last twice as long as normal bar soaps.

So so soap

Posted by Reviewer1503139 on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this soap as it is a bit cheaper than my favorite, One With Nature. The bar is bigger, so it is harder to handle right out of the wrapper, and it doesn't work up much of a lather. Like the lavender scent, though.