| English
| USD ($)

Kiss My Face, Olive & Lavender Soap Bar, 8 oz (230 g)

Reviews 3-star

OK Body Soap - Stronger Cleansing power

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 26, 2011

It is a huge bar of soap so I cut in half after microwaving it for 10 sec. on medium. i tried honey and I prefer lavender, as honey is too sweet and overpowering... Lavender is much nicer and has a nice floral scent. This is not a cold process soap so it is not white in color but good enough as a body soap. I still needed body balm/oil after taking a shower with this soap, meaning it has a really strong cleansing property. If you are after a totally moisturinzing soap, I would opt for Cold process soap and not hot process soap like this one. (I prefer Out of Africa soap - totally cold processed!!) Ok for summer I think.

Needs more lather

Posted by Reviewer1577416 on Jan 20, 2009

I love the soap in general, however, I like a little more lather than this product provides. It works exceptionally great for tanners since it's all natural it doesn't have an adverse affect on your tan. I also had to cut the bar in half as it was a bit big to work with, but that's not a negative since it does last twice as long as normal bar soaps.

So so soap

Posted by Reviewer1503139 on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this soap as it is a bit cheaper than my favorite, One With Nature. The bar is bigger, so it is harder to handle right out of the wrapper, and it doesn't work up much of a lather. Like the lavender scent, though.

Too aromatic

Posted by 5686315998254876382 on Mar 06, 2015

The soap is just fine, but the aroma is WAY too strong. It almost made me feel sick to smell it.