10% Off Orders Over $40!

Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (115 g)

4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

pure and simple

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Three ingredients. I love when the ingredient label is short and sweet. Will melt and get a bit gooey if left in a puddle, but you can't do better than this for your skin. Also available in a large 8 oz. size.

Lovely soap

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 01, 2011

I heard Dr. Oz recommend olive oil soap for the face. I bought this and just love the smell and gentleness. Gets my face squeaky clean without feeling stripped.

Too drying

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on Jun 05, 2013

I have combo skin but this soap dried my face horribly, leaving it tight and flaky, which I never would have expected from a soap made mainly of olive oil. The smell is bad too, thought it would go away with time but didn´t. I´ll try to use it for my body but will def not repurchase.

good soap

Posted by Reviewer2055013 on Jan 05, 2012

this soap is really pleasant, with a discreet smell, and I notice that my skin is not as dry since I use it. A good purchase... and it's cheap!

Great Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

This soap is wonderful! My husband and I both use it on our faces every day with good results. The olive oil is strong but I don't mind because I don't want artificial fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »