Good but different

Posted by Reviewer3267268 on Jan 07, 2009

I bought this because it was recommended my Dr. Oz in his book You Being Beautiful where natural product alternatives are discussed. The bar is very large and seems like it will be long lasting. It doesn't make mountains of lather which I imagine is good because it doesn't have extra chemicals to create that experience. Also it's non-drying and leaves a moisturizing coating of natural oil.

Size does matter

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 05, 2012

First of all, do yourself a favor and chop it in half, that'll give you a more manageable bar of soap instead of one that fits perfectly in the hand of the hulk. Number two: the smell; I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that most people won't be too excited about it, don't worry about it though, the smell won't follow you around. Having said that the product itself is long lasting, is effective without drying out your skin, and contains no toxic ingredients. I even tried it on my hair and was amazed that is actually works really well.

Gentle but awful smelling

Posted by Reviewer2998116 on Apr 18, 2008

I bought this soap for my 7 year old who has eczema. It is very gentle- no skin irritation. The scent is awful though - very heavy cheap olive oil smell. But the smell fades after a while. Its an economical choice if you require a soap for very sensitive skin.

Shampoo.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Cheap and ok as shampoo actually. Just run a quick vinegar rinse afterwards.

...

Posted by Reviewer1330907 on Jun 28, 2012

A little smell of soap, but not nasty! use it for personal hygiene, does not dry, unpleasant feelings and then there is not! They are not my hands so I can not tell you how it works on your hands!

love em

Posted by Reviewer1773909 on Jul 05, 2008

My only complaint could be that I would like the bars to be smaller, say 4 oz.

Good Moisturizing Soap

Posted by Reviewer1504346 on Jul 06, 2008

If you can get past the color and unusual smell ("olivey"), this is a great bar of soap. It's very moisturizing and big enough to last well.

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 24, 2008

Good product, but I had to give it only four stars because it did dry me out a little bit.

Kiss My Face

Posted by Reviewer2766425 on Jul 10, 2012

Massive bar of soap, lasts for ages. Goes really soft when wet so you get a great lather. Not too sure about the smell but it is fragrance free, which is what I wanted so not really bothered about that. I've only ever used one olive oil soap that is better than this one but I can't get it in NZ. All in all, very happy with this product.

Big Bar!

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Lots of soap in this big bar! My husband likes the product and he usually does not like the natural soaps. Lasts a long time. Cleans well and seems nice for the skin. We like the olive oil and have a difficult time finding good natural soaps at the local stores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »