Just OK

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 22, 2015

It lathers well and leave the skin Clean and neutral. It has a kind of earthy smell to it so if you don't mind that I Think you can give it a try.

Jabón de Oliva

Posted by Yolitar on Jan 29, 2015

Bueno.

smell and size

Posted by 4644604233454476871 on Sep 03, 2014

The soap has a very paper like smell a bit funny but not that bad. The size of the soap is a bit too big for me! My skin loves it though.

GOOD COMPOSITION

Posted by 4845724747369846748 on Jul 14, 2014

VERY good but the soap's consistence don't last after use and become like gelatin, hard to keep your washbasin clean.

I use only this brand of bar soap

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

In the winter my skin would be dry. After switching to this brand, I noticed reduced dry skin. Also my skin feels less itchy in all seasons.

Nice Soap, a little big

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Feb 22, 2014

The 8 oz version is a little large to handle and I've found it's easy to drop. A good soap though. Doesn't irritate skin. I'll purchase again.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

Ok

Natural

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013

Soft soap, very good for sensitive skin.

Big Bar!

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Lots of soap in this big bar! My husband likes the product and he usually does not like the natural soaps. Lasts a long time. Cleans well and seems nice for the skin. We like the olive oil and have a difficult time finding good natural soaps at the local stores.

Kiss My Face

Posted by Reviewer2766425 on Jul 10, 2012

Massive bar of soap, lasts for ages. Goes really soft when wet so you get a great lather. Not too sure about the smell but it is fragrance free, which is what I wanted so not really bothered about that. I've only ever used one olive oil soap that is better than this one but I can't get it in NZ. All in all, very happy with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »